Avatar the last airbender vs korra part 1 (my opinion on it)

Hello readers/writers!
Today I thought I would do something simple sinds:
1. I'm pretty tired.
2.ive been a bit depressed lately.
3. I just want to review it soo yaeh..less go..
4. And I am maybe rewatching the show😗🎶

OKAY..
I DON'T really LIKE korra that much sinds..she kinda ticks me off.. she is that bish that WOULD constantly brag about stuff.

And I just find aang way better.

In this video you can see why korra kinda ticks me off.

I'm not saying it is a bad show..I think.
It is in my opinion but you can like it if you want to tho.
But I just find that aang is way more respectful and just is a very good person
He didn't want to kill the firelord sinds he believes that killing isn't the right thing to do.

And i totally agree with him.

He is a lot more wisher then korra and is way friendlier then her and way more likeable.

I still wish that they made a continuation of the avatar the last airbender instead of the legend of Korra.

And the years where aang lived in was beautiful..
And I liked the old style.

I also didn't like korra because everything was very modern.
And it just isnt how it used to be.

I sound like an old grandma now not gonna lie😅

I just find the old shows I used to watch way better then the shows from now.

Like for example winx club or totally spies or big time rush.

Its A real shame that in these days it's hard to find a good Nickelodeon/Disney show.

I like avatar the last airbender better because the storyline is just beautiful ..unlike korra.. I got bored when I watched that.

Like do you ever watch something because you wanted to give it a try because some say it is a good show or you decided to watch it on your own because you were curious about it and then you start watching it.

But you already can't remember any of their names nor does it interest you because your simply getting bored while watching the show.

This happened to me multiple times with korra and some others shows/movies/drama's.

AND THE LAST THING.

KORRAAA IS FILLED WITH HOEEES.

LIKE THAT DUDE GOES FROM KORRA TO ANOTHA HOE AND ITS GOES ON AND ON.

BUT THEN LATER KORRA DISCOVERED SHE LIKED ASAMI

I don't know if I should watch the whole korra thing.. sinds the episodes I've watched were very..boring.

Nah I'm not gonna watch it.
Or maybe I will
Or maybe not.

Probably not because I constantly forget shit.

Sooo

AAANG FOR THE WIN BITTCHESSSSS

Maybe I'll do a part 2 on this because was pretty short because yeah

Its short😅.

/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

And that is it for today readers/writers i hope you enjoyed this short
?chapter?

I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Baaaaaaaiiii😅🎶😗❤🥺💙😛💜😏🏳️‍🌈