Chapter 2.

Madeleine's POV .

"I just don't feel anything anymore. its all blank." I hear Calvin say.

I sigh and looks down at my nails, they are hideous!

"And what about you Madeleine?" Margret asks and I look up and meet her ice blue cold eyes.

"What about me?" I ask and she just shakes her head.

"Tell us, why are you here,and what have changed since you came here, and how you feel. I think its time for you to open up." she says and I smile.

"Sure, My name is Madeleine Clarke, And the only reason that im here is because I lost a bet" I say as I smile a bit.

"To who?" Margret asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"To our lord and saviour Satan of course, and Leon, he asked for you." I say as I stare at Leon.

"Anything else?" I ask with a huge smile. I love to talk about the devil with Leon near, he literally freaks out.

"No thank you for sharing. anyone else wanna share something?" Margret says angrily.

"I can share." I hear James say and everyone gasps, why the fuck is everything so damn dramatic?
Im sorry but is this a movie or something?

"Okay go ahead,James" Margret says and smiles a bit.

I bet she finds him attractive.

"it was a very hot summer day, July the 23rd actually,six years ago? yeah probably
and she wouldn't shut up,I mean it was getting annoying after two hours.
so I grabbed the scissor from the kitchen table, I grabbed a bucket and put it under her chair and then I slit her throat up, and finally she stopped crying, because she was drowning in her own blood, obviously.

All I could hear now was this bubbling sound, I then took the bucket and went down to the lake and poured the blood out, I didn't want mom to get mad because the kitchen was messy or so.
Well Mom came home later and freaked out when she saw me with Maya's lifeless body, mom started to cry and cry as she called my father,
Later that night authorities came and took me to a children institute.

So that was the day I first 'killed' someone." James say as a huge smile starts to form on his lips.

"I'm sorry James, but who was Maya?" I hear Margret ask as his eyes are locks on mine, why is he staring??

"Maya was my sister, she was an infant." he says and still stares at me, like he wants to see if I will get scared.

I give him a smile and I see a glimpse of shock on his eyes before I hear Margret's annoying voice.

"Oh.. Well do you have anything else to share?" I can hear how unsteady her voice is now.

"Im sorry what?" James ask and Margret looks down.

"Do you have anything else to share?" She says now with a much more steady voice.

"No." He simply says and she nods.

"Olivia?" Margret smiles and Olivia sighs.

"What? I don't have a story." she says with her voice drowned in venom.

James's POV.

I step out of the car and two guards put hand cuffs on my hand as the other two guards cuffs my feet.

"So this is Oak Creak huh?" I ask with a huge smile as the guards roll their eyes, probably sick of my voice by now.

We walk through the huge gates and up the stairs, through the big brown disgusting doors and when we pass by the reception, we stop and the guard gives the receptionist my files and she glares at them before she stares at me.
I just roll my eyes and turns around.

"Are we gonna keep moving or is this my room?" I ask and the guards pulls me forward. Finally.

Then I feel it. I feel someone stare at me, but this is not like it use to be, I look up, and my eyes meet a pair of brown-green eyes,And I see no fear, No fear at all.
I give her a quick smile before I feel that I'm getting pushed forward.

"Who was that?" I ask one of the guards and he looks at me.

"Who was who?" He says and I sigh.

"The girl, red hair, green eyes with a bit of brown in it?" I continue to describe as much as I can and the guard stops walking.

"Madeleine Clarke." He suddenly says and looks at me.

"You two might fit very good together, or extremely bad." He says with a smile.

"Oh, why is she here?" I slowly ask and the guard quickly turns around.

"When shes ready to tell you, she probably will.. But after she has, come see me, and Ill tell you a secret" He says and gives me a warm smile.

"Okay James, this is your room, You share room with Leon." He says and I nod and the guards puts down my bags.

The nice guard unlocks my hands and feet.

"Thank you mister..?"I say and he looks shocked.

"Call me Ted." He says and I nod.