Chapter 1

"Phoenix."

"Leave this horrid place with me."

I was completely lost. Surrounded by nothing but fog and a stranger's voice to lead my way through it. Which most likely isn't the best idea but standing still in one spot not being able to see anything definitely isn't either. No point in that at all.

"Come to me, Phoenix."

I walked further on until I could see what looked like to be the silhouette of what looked to be a man. Must be, though, I've only been hearing a man's voice this entire time. My feet came to a halt while my mind was racing with possibilities of who it could be. I mean, this could be a damn axe murder that I'm walking to. The person began to walk forward, causing me to tremble in fear and curiosity. The closer they got, the more tempted I was to turn around and run. I still couldn't see their face but what I could see was tousled red hair. Strange. And then, he stopped. Just stood there with nothing visible but his hair, black skinny jeans, and a big black sweater. My inner girly came out when I noticed the puppy paws. But it was quick to go away when I realized that everything was starting to fade away. Me, him, even the blasted fog was disappearing.

"See you soon, babe."

My eyes spring open only to be blinded by the too bright sun. I turn onto my stomach, face buried in the pillow. Sighing, I begin to wonder who he could've been. I know it's just a dream, but I've never had one like that. My mind races trying to match him up with someone I could possibly know. But it fails. I've never seen a guy with red hair in my life. Of course I have friends with every color of hair out there but none of the guys have red; or even have had.

I decide to forget about it all for a while and go get some tea. Pulling myself out of bed, I find some jogging pants to throw on and my unicorn house shoes. My face dropped as I passed my vanity mirror. My bun had fallen halfway out and my face was as pale as Edward Cullens. I'll have to fix that later.

The appartment was quiet as usual considering my roommate, Rhea, would already be at work before I would wake up. It didn't really bother me, gave me alone time until I actually got ready, went to work, then go hangout with our group or come home and watch tv. So this is the time I need to enjoy. Except I can't even make my tea without dream guy popping up in my mind. Little shit head won't go away.

My tea eventually got done. I walked into the livingroom and fired up my laptop needing to be on tumblr. It was odd, really. I've never had a huge desire to get on the website like the one I'm having now. Weird. I logged onto my account going straight to my activity. My followers had increased by two and my "biggest fans" had changed. Nothing really exciting except one of my new fans/followers was a red haired boy. I didn't think anything of it until I noticed the way his hair was. Tousled. I clicked on his picture, going straight to his blog. It was pretty amazing as far as blogs go. Of course I basically stalked his page, it's just what I do. But I immediatley stopped scrolling when I came to a selfie he had posted. Him, with his red hair, black skinny jeans, and black sweater. My heart stopped for a split second. It couldn't be... But it is?

I try to think of what this could mean. I mean, this admittedly hot guy was in my nerve-chilling dream telling me to come to him but turns out he's just a tumblr boy. I expected something else to happen, something more than this. Oh well.

I scrolled back up to the top of the page, followed him, and logged off.