Game Over

After escaping the dungeon with Olivia, we were lost in a maze like hall.

My brows furrowed as I tried thinking where should we go.

I looked at Olivia, who looked at the hall at the end, she turned to me with a sad look.

"I don't even know if we could escape." She said.

"Hey, I thought you're Olivia Nevrakis, the woman who never gives up and also a badass."

"I know that but we are surrounded by a bunch of guards."

"Let's just try to go alright?"

She nodded as we walked to the right hall, we then heard footsteps as we tried to hide but there were no spots to hide.

They found us.

We kicked them in the groin as I took his gun, aiming it on him while Olivia knocked down the other.

I hit him with the gun as he fainted.

"Why didn't you use the gun?" She asked.

"I don't want to murder someone, actually."

We rushed down at the end of the corridor as we heard a familiar voice.

I followed that voice to find Liam down the banisters, my eyes widen when he's surrounded by Anton and his guards.

"Where is Athena? Bring her out now!"

Anton chuckled them bitterly smiled. "Do you really think it's that easy to get someone you want? Love really does make you weak."

One of the guards whispered to him, probably the fact that we were gone.

"Looks like your wife had escaped through my grasp King Li--"

All of a sudden, a rock fell, making a noise as they all turned towards our direction.

Then a hand grabbed my hair forcefully, I screamed in pain as he dragged me down to the banisters.

"Athena!"

The man forcefully made me stand up as I writhe in pain.

"Looks like we found her!"

I kicked the man by the knee as he dropped me, but then I was captured by another one, hitting me on the chest.

"Gah!" I was then lying down on the cold hard floor, clutching my throbbing chest.

"Let her go! Stop this bullshit already!"

As Anton laughed, I saw a knife near me. I picked myself up then the knife, plunging it in into Anton. He gasped as he looked at me, pure hatred on his face as pain surges through my chest.

I looked down, a knife sticked to my chest. Blood stained my white dress as I looked at Liam, he rushed to me but he was stopped by Anton's forces.

"Oh, Athena. You may have stabbed me but I still have energy left."

I looked at the broken railings behind him, I looked back at him as blood errupted from my throat.

"Me too, bitch."

I pushed him down as a massive thud was heard, I collapsed as Liam rushed to me. His voice was like an echo as I could barely feel a thing except pain, my vision darkens as I was swept by complete darkness.

Liam's POV

Athena collapsed at the top of the banister, I rushed to her as my guards swarmed in the area.

Time seemed to slow as Athena flutters her eyelids.

"A-Athena, stay with me. Please."

I sobbed as she finally closed her eyes, her breathing stopped.

My eyes widen, I couldn't believe of what I'm seeing right now.

"ATHENA!"

I tightened my hold on her as more tears came out.

"Don't leave me! Don't leave me, please!"

"Liam?" Drake asked, but I focused on Athena's body.

"Athena.... The day I vowed to you to love you until the day I die, comes short. I'd never knew that you're life would be gone now." 

I rubbed her cheek, as I kissed her forehead.

"This all my fault. This is all my fault!"

The world seems to crumble beneath me.

The woman I loved, who gave me everything. Is just gone in my arms.

Requested by: CrazyFandomGirl125