19

(Don't forget to vote and comment if you're enjoying💜)

Y/N pov

"Y/NNNNNNNN" I lunged out of bed at the sudden screaming-I was full of shock until I saw Yangyang at the door with Ten.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN." They halted at my screaming. I tried to contain my anger but there was no point. "YOU WOKE ME UPPPPP."

"So," they said in sync. What do you so- NEVER INTERUPT MY SLEEP.

I tried even harder to contain my anger. "I haven't been able to sleep ever since I got here" I was irritated by their unreasonableness if you see someone sleeping why wake them up. I looked at them expecting a sorrowful face but all I got was smirks-evil smirks.

"Taeyong be keeping you up at night" Ten spoke while Yangyang looked around the room for what I was assuming was 'evidence'. They're actually fags.

"Yea" my words left them in shock. "He keeps snoring" this time I was the one with the smirk. The aghast on their faces was quickly overtaken by mischievous looks.

"You sure it wasn't moaning" 

"Get out" I'm done with these two. It takes me hours to sleep so why interrupt me when I do. Normally it takes me 5 minutes and I'm completely passed out but ever since that night I can't. It's been 3 days since Taeyong's little talk with me- but it's not the talk that keeps me up, it's what I heard after. 

"Is that what you said to him??!! Was he too big??" They looked like they were going to die from laughter but I think their gonna die when my fists jam into their faces. 

"Fuck off" I can't even think straight right now. All I can think about is what happened. Was what I heard just a hallucination. 

"I'm sorry"

"I miss you" 

"I'm in love with you"

"Breaking up with you was hell"

"I needed to protect you"

"Don't forget our promise."

His words echo through my mind. Was it even him? What does he mean? Why would he need to protect me? Weren't promises meant to be broken? How did he even know I was hurt? Does he still love me? 

What am I even saying? Baekhyun means nothing. Why does it even matter if he loves me? I like Taeyong.  Remember Baekhyun is the one who broke your heart. So who cares if he still loves you. It doesn't matter. But what if he wants to get back-

I vigorously shake my head in frustration. The boys look at me in confusion. 

"You good" Yangyang says-looking at me in concern. 

"Just leave" I was giving up on myself. Why the hell can't I control my emotions? Once the boys leave I lay down back onto my bed. I close my eyes shut hoping for this whole thing to be just a dream cause that would be a dream come true. 

I let out a deep sigh as I hear my phone ringing. I reach out to pick it up until I see the caller ID. Taeyong. A smile forms on my face. 

"Hello"

"Hey"

"Why you sound so depressed"

"Life is just so hard"

"My baby can't be sad"

A bigger smile forms on my face. He called me baby. 

"Taeyong..."

"Yea"

"Nevermind"

"Princess tell me"

"If you heard that Min chick say she was still
in love with you, what would you do"

"First of all her name is actually Minjee.
Second I would tell her to fuck off or ignore her.
 She isn't really someone I want back in my life"

"You said that with 0 hesitations"

"There's a reason but let me tell you something"

"What"

"I've been through so much pain because of her"

"I changed because of her"

"I don't want to lie to you"

"I think I like you because you remind me of her"

"So I'm not good for you"

"I'm not stable enough yet"

He said all this out of nowhere. It literally sounded like a script. But I knew he was gonna say some other bullshit cause it isn't my first time experiencing this. Baekhyun said similar words to me. I know not to believe the shit he's about to say next. 

"What do you mean"

"You and her are so similar...everything you do"

"So"

"I mean don't fall for me or at least stop falling"

"I'm not good for you"

"I'm a drug...I can ruin your life"

He's lying Y/N don't believe him.

"But you're the most addictive drug in
the world...I feel like I'll die without you"

"But you won't"

It's not him talking.

"What's with the sudden change...I thought
there was something between us"

"Did I make you feel like that"

But why does it sound so real?

"Yes you really did"

"Guess I was just playing. I thought you
were smart enough to figure that out"

He would never say that. Right?

"Taeyong"

"You don't mean that"

"You said you weren't playing"

"And you believed me"

Should I believe you right now?

"But"

"Why would you even think that I liked you...I'm an Idol."

That doesn't matter.

"Are you drunk"

"Is this a prank"

"A dare"

"This shit isn't funny"

"It was a dare"

"A dare to act as if I like you...to make you fall for me"

________________________________________________________________________________

"I wasn't blinded by love,

I was blinded by lies"