Distressed Mornings

Khun & Bam

    "Aguero," a familiar female voice called out to the boy, yanking his wrist as he tried running throughout the gloaming, silent forest. His breathing was ragged and he began to tremble.

He was running around in a dark forest... Almost so dark you wouldn't know where you were in the first place. The only hint you could've been given was the sounds of wet grass being stomped on by footsteps. The sky was so dark— almost purple. The atmosphere was humid— yet freezing temperatures that sent shivers down your spine.

Everything was so dark, yet once he looked back at those long, light-blue strands of hair on the female figure, it seemed to be the only thing that glowed past that darkness. And he didn't like it.

     A blue scarf, a long, black coat that almost came into contact with the ground. She had that small grin that showed nothing good for Khun Aguero. And like everyone else in the Khun family, the girl had blue strands of hair. Khun Maria.

     In the past, she left her little brother, Khun Aguero Agnes, to other people to use him for whatever they wanted. It was so she could get more people to like her... So she could get what she wanted.

     But it involved Khun's body in some ways. Sexual ways sometimes, or to make him run out and pretend to be homeless for money bribery. It wasn't nice.

     He shook his head, not wanting to think about that at that moment. Not wanting to think about the hand that held his wrist harshly. Not wanting to break down in front of the person who threw him away to perverted people for her own needs to be fulfilled. And at the sudden shivers running down his spine, he acknowledged only then how cold the forest was.

He was looking for Bam. He lost sight of the amber-eyed boy in the forest with no light. And he was terrified. Why were they there? He didn't recall any memories of why they went there in the first place. Or how they got there. And he didn't remember Maria, his older sister, being there at all. She was gone, but she was suddenly back?

"Yoru!" he called out, his heart hammering in his chest, suddenly feeling nauseated and dizzy. Did he really lose him again? After seven years, he reunites with him and he leaves like this again? For what reason this time? Is he still there? Will he come back?

Khun gulped and looked back at his older sister, the pace in his breathing increasing, not to mention his heart rate. He trembled as he tried yanking himself away from Maria's grasp, but to no avail.

Then, a few strands of blonde hair appeared from behind his sister. Another glowing figure, but it wasn't giving him any sort of relief. In fact, it made it worse for him. He hoped for it not to be her. Oh God, seeing both of them at once was even worse.

But with a crack in his luck at that minute, it was Rachel. The one who started the chaos with Bam's seven-year disappearance in the first place. He shivered as he exhaled, catching a glimpse of the fog leaving his mouth. He was pushed back against the long, wet grass, a certain figure going in and hovering over him seconds after.

"Bam is coming back with us," She stated, throwing a body right next to him. Those cobalt-blue eyes widened with shock, noticing strands of brown hair right beside him... coated over with dry, dark red colors. It was Bam. Why did Rachel throw Bam beside Khun? To let him suffer more than he already was at that moment?