The confession

It's been weeks, months since vaggie and Charlie broke up, you really felt bad for vaggie but you deeply liked her for a over a month now. You kept a secret because vaggie just got out of a relationship and you didn't want to make her jump into another relationship after her heart being broken. You were on the roof of the hotel, just gazing at the dark red sky of hell. You heard footsteps behind you, you turn to see vaggie. "Hey..." Vaggie said quietly to you. "Hello, is everything alright..with Charlie?" Vaggie sits beside you "no...she still won't tell me why she broke up with me, Is it my fault?" She looked down in disappointment in herself. You lift her head up "no, it's not your fault, she doesn't deserve you if she just ends the relationship like that" vaggie smile "yeah... you're right" she hugs you "thank you, I'm so happy you're here for me" "yeah...me too" you smile and hug her back, you cheeks grow a rosey red while hugging her. She lets go of you and glares into your eyes "your eyes are so calming to look at.." you blush "oh... that's a first time" you laugh to yourself and vaggie laughs too. You take her hand as she looks at you, questioning. "Vaggie..?" You look at her, "yeah?" She answers you kiss her cheek and say "I really like you, okay?" Vaggie looks at you, stunned. "I know you just broke up with Charlie over two months ago but you're such a amazing person to me and couldn't help but just fall for you.." vaggie smiles and kisses you, she pulls away and says "I like you too, you dork" "I-I'm not a dork" you say back. Vaggie hugs you "you're my dork" you hug back and you both gaze at the sky together, as the cold wind blows.

Author's note

Once again, I'm sorry for not being active for a while, I hope you forgive me but, I hope you enjoyed the story 💞