CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Everyone was going to the ice rink for Christmas. They decided that since this Christmas was not white they all would just go ice skating. Skylar, Louis, Harry, Mia, Rachel, Fabiola,  Liam, Niall, Zayn, Perrie, and Nate ere sat on the tube, waiting for the last stop to go to the ice rink. (This is just dragging out srry this sucks)

"Wait a second. All of you have a buddy except for me!" Skylar exclaimed, causing bystanders to stare. Everyone laughed once they realized skylar indeed didn't have a "buddy" to ice skate with.

"You should have thought about that when you rejected Tanner when he asked to come with you." Harry sassed, over time hanging out with the gang he began to be less shy and more like Louis. Skylar pouted, crossing her arms.

"Awe don't be sad, maybe you'll find a cute boy while skating alone." Perrie teased, she was opposite of Skylar, next to Zayn while holding his hand. Skylar stuck her tongue out at her and Perrie returned the gesture.

"Or maybe she'll reunite with Tanner." Mia chimed in from her seat next to Nate. Everyone laughed at Mia's joke.

"You guys are so mean to Sky!!" Niall said from his seat next to Fabiola,  he was holding her hand and had his other arm around her shoulder.

"Yeah guys knock it off! I have feelings too, you know." Skylar remarked, groaning as everyone chuckled once again.

"Sorry Sky, we'll get you some hot chocolate when we get to the ice rink." Rachel said absentmindedly, whle playing with Liam's fingers.

-time skip to later becuz im lazy srrynotsrry-

The gang piled out of the tube and walked a couple blocks to the ice rink.

"We should play marco-polo when we get in." Zayn suggested, swinging his and Perrie's hand bak and forth.

"Yeah you guys should play that together,  it could be a lot of fun." Sky said all glumly.

"What do you mean 'you guys'?" Louis asked, also swinging his and Harry's hand back and forth.

"Well I dont have a buddy so I was going to 'look around' for one while you guys had fun" Skylar answered. Everyone looked at each other while Skylar walked ahead of them, they felt bad because she always wants them to have a great time while she rather just play video games in bed.

"Um ok Sky, just find a buddy quickly so we all can have fun."

-another time skip becuz of lines-

Everyone, in their pairs, skated around the ice calling out polo to Liam who was Marco (idk how it works). Rachel was standing behid him the whole time giggling quietly. Mia and Nate weren't paying too much mind to the game, instead they were practically cuddle skating, doing cute couply things. Louis and Harry were holding hands and gracefully skating around the rink, giggling loudly. Zayn and Perrie were engrossed in the game becuase they found it hilarious to watch Liam fall on his butt and bump into people while basically screaming Marco at them. Niall and Fabiola were holding on to each other and the wall trying not to fall on their butts because they had no balance whatsoever. Meanwhile, Skylar is sat on the bleachers, sipping her cold hot chocolate,  smiling at the cute scenes displayed in front of her. She was happy they were having a great Christmas and not worrying about anyone else around them. She was glad that everything turned out positively for them and she couldnt wait to get home and play some BO2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Not an actual chapter just a little something

written by penguinziall