Chapter 3 . No friends no family and maigic rainbows

So as Ruby's mom was in the garden she saw a wolf, the wolf ate her,and that was the last of ruby's mom. So as the shadowy black wolf with piercing icy blue eyes ate away at her mother Ruby came out and said." Shadow! Stop it, now!" Shadow stared at Ruby with a heated glare all a sudden a magical rainbow shot out of no where and has a pink fluffy unicorns on it. shadow grabbed a unicorn but the unicorn farted out a rainbow then shadow let go of the unicorn with a roar of defeat. The unicorns were once again the heroes of the world 🌏 The unicorns walked back onto the rainbow. shadow tried to climb up the Rainbowlicious rainbow,but alas he failed because the unicorns had pelted him with rainbow magic poop dust. The unicorns trotted onto Ruby's cottage and began to rainbow-fy it with all their magical rainbow dust power. A WIZARD HAD SUDDENLY APPEARED! The wizard stabbed Shadow in the eye... Ten times... With a chair... Made out of silver. Shadow growled and bit the wizard in his coccyx. The wizard shrieked in pain and the unicorns came crashing down in a flurry of rainbow farts and magical fairy dust from a tree. Ruby was so flabbergasted that she fainted and fell into the Rainbowlicious rainbow abyss. Was this the end of Ruby?

(#WolfieWasHere #Shewrotetherainbowparts )
~~
A/N
TheWolfofTheWild was here! HERP DERP!
🌒🌒🌓🌓🌓🌔🌔🌔🌕🌕🌕🌕🌖🌖🌗🌗🌘
The author was kidnapped by my awesomeness and she is not even writing this! MWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! ~ Shadow