☽・涙

Tears

The following week, [Name] was on a walk to a nearby park, thinking about her Obaachan and her test

'So, I wonder what will be in it? I suppose first aid, impromptu medical knowledge, healing, using my quirk to my best capabilities, anything else? Huh...'

She thought to herself, walking along the path. Arriving at the park, she heard some commotion nearby. 'Again? Seriously?'

It was two thuggish looking guys, and one scrawny boy with deep green hair, and cute freckles. "Do we wait for Bakugou, though?" "He's not here, he won't mind if we rough him up a bit. Woah- hold up! Cutie alert, ditch the runt!"

The winged thug released his grip on the poor boy and the taller, ganglier one of the two leered at [Name]. "Hey, abazure!" [Bitch in japanese, I believe]

[Name] crinkled her nose, and noticed the other boy trying to slip away from the two, unseen. The winged thug grabbed him though, and he squeaked.

She had to do something.

"Ahaha, how can I help you three?" "Ah, ignore those clowns. C'mere shortie." [Name] moved closer, and feigned surprise.

"Oh, Ryu-kun! This is where you were, you'll have to excuse us. Thanks for finding my friend for me! Ja matane!"

[Name] leant forwards and took the greenette's hand, tugging him gently towards her. She quickly ushered him away, and they didn't stop walking till they were over the bridge and sat far enough away.

☽✧☾

"I'm really sorry for dragging you away like that, but you didn't seem very comfortable with those two. Are you okay?" She peered at him with concern.

"I-I'm fine, I just-- no-one's ever done something so considerate for me... Arigato gozaimasu..!" He seemed to be trembling a little, poor guy.

"Hey, don't worry about it! I'm a trainee nurse, so I've gotta do stuff like this anyway- plus it's super fun and I enjoy it, so that's always a plus. I'm Shuzenji [Name] by the way. You are..?"

"Midoriya Izuku, I'm not really anyone special. Shuzenji, that's a famous hero family isn't it..? Sorry if I'm intruding-" "Aha, no it's fine. My obaachan is Recovery Girl! I have a better version of her quirk. What about you?"

He went very red and looked down sadly. "I... don't have a quirk. If you don't want to talk to me because of that, it's okay... I'm used to it." "Hey, hey, Izuku-kun! It's okay, I'm not judging you for that. You're worthy of everything with or without a quirk."