Hapily ever after... (Good ending)

"Speak now or forever hold your peace."- The man looked around the room.

It was dead silent, no one was doing anything.

"Okay then we-"

"Wait"- Everyone gasped and looked at the prince.

"I can't do this, I can't marry Shannon I'm sorry mom."- He sighed and looked at his parents.

"What, honey, what's wrong, why can't you marry this beautiful young lady?"- The queen asked confused and infuriated.

"Oh my god, how blind are you people? I've been trying to tell you that I'm gay mom, ok? I'm gay, I like boys, I don't want to "continue the bloodline", I'm sorry I'm telling you like this, but I don't want to marry Shannon."- He finished.

Everyone stared at him, the whole room was silent, until...

"Excuse me, you are WHAT?"- The king replied.

"I'm sorry, I should've told you, but instead I was a coward and I waited till last minute."- He sighed.

"Well, what about Shannon then? The poor girl, she really liked you."- The queen said with disappointment evident in her voice.

"Oh don't worry mrs. A I'm gay two."- She smiled.

"What, is anyone else gay then?"- Mr. Sealand looked at his daughter.

"...Zak's boyfriend."- Shannon smirked.

"You have a boyfriend?"- His mom looked at him.

"Well I uhm-"

"He sure does."- Dave smiled.

"You're his boyfriend?"- The king asked shocked.

"Sure am your majesty."- Dave smiled.

*Time skip*

"And then what happened Daddy."- The little girl asked.

"Well then, me and your dad got married."- Zak giggled.

"Wait, but what happened to grandma and grandpa, what did they think?"- This kid sure was curious.

"Oh well, we kind of talked it out Emma, and they accepted us, and two years later Dave asked me to actually marry him."- Zak smiled at his daughter.

"Wow, daddy I wish I had a love story like yours."- She showed that bright smile.

"I'm sure you will Em, I'm sure you will."- He hugged his daughter.

"Am I interruptin' anything?"- Dave poked his head from the corner.

"Dad"- Emma jumped in his arms.

"Whoah, there Em, be careful."- The tall man laughed.

"Anyway Shannon and Rose are here, ant hey brought Julia with them."- Dave smiled.

"Yay, I miss Julia so much, I love her."- The little girl giggled.

"Well, she's outside..."- Dave smirked.

"Yayyyy!"- The little girl ran down the stairs.

"Remember when we used to be like that?"- Zak smiled.

"Oh god don't remind me."- They laughed.

A/n Hope u liked the book, took kinda a break at the end of it for school and shit, but for now I'm done, so yay. Thank you all for reading ilya stay safe bai =)