Chapter One

A/N this will switch between Shay and Celina's point of view several times. Hope you all enjoy. Also I would like to say that the amv above is one that Arc V fan made please go check out their channel they do some really amazing Yugioh amv's.

Shay's Pov

I was leaning against a pillar in the ancient ruins zone when Yuya ran up to me. "Shay! I'm glad I ran into you, 'cause I got a lot of questions. Starting with Sora! And Duel Academy!" I finally decide to speak to Yuya now. "I have a question for you, too." "Huh?" "About Yuto." I say to him bitterly. "Where have you taken him?" I yell. "I know about the duel between Yuto and that Fusion freak Sora. The moment you stuck your nose in their duel was the last anyone's seen of Yuto! What did you do with my best friend? Where is he, Yuya?" I want answers from Yuya but I know that whatever he did he will pay for it.

"I'm not sure-" "Don't play dumb! I know you were involved in his disappearance! That much is clear! Otherwise, try to explain how you ended up with Yuto's Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon in your deck!" I don't want to wait around for answers. "You have it all wrong! I didn't steal that card from him. He handed it over to me! Yuto gave it to me."

Then a man interrupted. "Ha ha! You left your flank exposed. You will pay dearly for letting your guard down." I was looking at the monster annoyed and ready to fight. "Slash the Assault Knight make ready to strike down your double! Commence your assault!" I ducked down to dodge the purple sword the monster wielded I would have to deal with Yuya later on. "Your Knight showed perfect form. But my Knight can parry the blow easily!" Another Knight monster uses a shield to stop the attack. "We're right in their line of fire!" 

"These creeps are harder to get rid of then rats." I mumble god why wouldn't these idiots just vanish into thin air already? "Careful! Insults could very well lead to your undoing." "Yes it will be a shame if one of these blasts accidentally strikes you." "Now then, Assault Knight, ready your lance and commence with your attack!" Me and Yuya jump away from the sword. "A worthy attack, good sir. Though, my monster will shield me!" Then I finally get up from the ground.

"They're battling each other so that they can use their attacks to try and take us out." "Those snakes!" Yuya yells out. "Your accusation is absurd. We were engaged in three-way combat when you two intruded." "If it is your desire to stop us, then duel us again, but unlike last time, your ending will be a tragic one. Slash! Strike with furious fury and show no mercy!" I wasn't ready for the strike and hit into a pillar.

"Once again we offer up the chance to join our duel." "I suggest you choose wisely... or it could be your downfall!" "Hey Shay!" Yuya called out to me but I was in to much pain to focus on anything.

Celina's Pov

I watched the duel in curiosity and then I saw her, Declan wasn't kidding when he said she looked like me. My so-called twin.

Shay's Pov

"You again." I say at the sight of Sora. "The two of us have unfinished business, Shay, but now I can finally settle the score once and for all!"

Celina's Pov

"There isn't going to be any rematch! That's because this next duel will be your last!" I shout to 'the twin of me' and the Xyzian who rescued her. "Huh?" Both of them look confused at the sight of me. "I didn't know you had a twin!" The boy who saved her say's.

Shay's Pov

I walk with Sora to where we will duel blocking out Yuya's shouts.

Celina's Pov

Are you gonna introduce me... To your twin sister?" The girl takes a step towards me. "You must be Lulu. I'm Zuzu." "I don't care who you are, I have business with this Xyz fugitive." I point to the boy and they both look so confused. "Um, heh, what is that?" "Don't play dumb! I'm taking you down! Arm yourself!" I yell my duel disk out and ready to duel. "Hey, take it easy, Lulu! I don't know how you do things in the Xyz dimension, but in our world, we don't just go around attacking each other. Leave Dennis al-"

"It's perfectly alright, Zuzu. This girl is clearly mixed about me- However! A dueltainer always accepts a challenge to keep the crowd entertained! Don't you agree?" "Uh no I think the tournament is a lot more important." "Ok, Zuzu number 2. I accept your challenge! We'll have to make this quick but let's not leave out any razzle-dazzle!"

"Let's duel!"