Dying to tell you- ShawnxTaylor

Shawn POV

I can't believe I like him. I can't believe that I'm so stupid to believe he would like me back. I need to tell him but I'm so scared he'll hate me. If you wondering what I'm talking about well then I'm talking about my crush on my bestfriend Taylor. Everything about him from head to toe is perfect!

Slowly I pull myself out of bed and walk to the bathroom of the hotel. I play with the handle of the shower to get the water at the perfect temp and then I hop in. I hear somebody walk I to the bathroom. Oh well it's probably cam we share a hotel together, but I was wrong.

"Shawn you've been in there for forever and we have magcon today you better hurry!" I heard Taylor's sweet angelic voice say.

"Okay I'll be out in five!" I yelled back.

"Niceeee body!" I heard Taylor mumble under his breath. I blushed a bright red and made sure he was out of the bathroom before I grabbed my towel and got out. I made my way out to my room and grabbed my clothes that I had already laid out.

"Taylorrrrrr can you come here?" I asked popping my head out of the bedroom door. He pulled himself off the couch and walked to my room.

"What's wrong?" Taylor asked with a glint of worry in his eyes.

"I have to tell you something but I don't want you to hate me." I said tears brimming at my eyes.

"Okay tell me." he said interlocking his fingers with mine.

"I-I like you more then a bestfriend and I wanna be more soooo will you be my boyfriend?" I asked nervously. He nodded and put his lips on mine.

"I love you Shawn!" Taylor said pulling me closer.

"I love you too Taylor!" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him out to the car. I don't think this day can get any better.