CarterxHayes- | a new family member |

Hayes POV

It's been months since I've seen carter because when they went on tour I was sick and couldn't go. It's been hard without Carter I miss him but what he doesn't know is I have a present waiting for him at home. Right now I'm at this crowded airport waiting for Carter's plane to land. At first I thought I had saw Carter but maybe I was wrong so I did a second look and it was Carter.

Quickly I jump out of my seat and run and jump on Carter's back covering his eyes.

"Guess who!" I whispered/yelled in his ear.

"HARRY STYLESS??!!!!!" He said sarcastically with excitement in his voice. I bite his ear and hear him
moan making me giggle.

"Nope it's me babe. It's Hayes of courseeeeee! did you have a secret relationship with Harry Styles when you were on tour?!!!" I yelled mentally giggling on the inside.

" Never babe your my one and
only now let's go homeee!" he smiled pecking my lips. As I sat in the drivers seat I quietly sung every song that came on the radio. When we pulled into the driveway I made Carter step out of the car and cover his eyes. As soon as we walked into the house we heard the immediate happy screams of our new family member.

"Dada dada!" Our two year old daughter Nicole yelled.

"H-Hayes you didnt!" Carter stuttered with happy tears pouring down his face.

"Yes I did baby. Welcome home!" I said
scooping Nicole in my arms and handing her over to Carter. I think he loves his present and our new family member.