1D He Likes Your Twin More (Louis part 3)

You walked into your room, slamming the door. You walked to your bed and ran your hands through your hair, flopping on your back.

     "I am NOT changing my shirt," You thought you yourself.

     After laying on your bed for a few minutes (enough to at least convince Louis you changed) you stopped downstairs and right up to your eldest sibling.

     "I won't change because you want me to. If my sisters can wear what they want, I can too. And don't come up with some lame excuse of 'I'm doing it to protect you', because you're not. In fact, you're causing more harm telling me what to wear than letting me learn from my mistakes." You're voice was sharp and you held your pointer finger to his face.

      Louis stared at you for beat. He sighed and looked down, nodding his head.

      "You're right, I shouldn't tell you what to wear. I don't do the same with your sisters. It's not fair to you and I'm sorry," he apologized, looking into your eyes.

       "Apology accepted. Now, are we going to go out and do stuff or what?" You asked to your siblings, them laughing in return.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi.