I wish everyone I knew was dead

A/N: This is my first story, so if anyone has ideas on how to make this better please feel free to comment or send me a text on Wattpad. I'll try my best to make sure that there are no mess ups but aye where only human ;) Anyways enjoy!

  "This is always going to happen"
  "Just give up"
  "You're nothing but a failure"

I always hear these words go through my head before a big gig, thanks to my father.

My name is y/n, and I'm currently 20 years old. My big goal right now is to become a big music artist and make sure that my mom will never have to suffer the way she has because of me.

Anyways aside from that I have a huge gig in 20 minutes and I'm trying so hard to calm my dumbass nerves, but Im going to keep it real for once, I'm not going to try and be something I'm not.

"Y/n, you'll be up in 10 minutes, be ready," shit, the problem was that I was no where near ready, I looked at the guy through the mirror and nodded.

I got up from my chair and walked close to the stage to kinda get a idea of what I was stepping into, I saw that the lead singer of a new band, I really cant remember what the name of the band is but the lead singer is Aaron Height (made him up but he is super important in the story)

He looked comfortable and I adored that about him, I mean how the fuck did he do it, he doesn't smoke, drink, or anything to get his mind away from this.

"You ready?" Askes Jackson (my drummer) I looked at him and smiled "hell yeah, after this we are going to Brooklyn, and then we'll post our new album," He just nodded.

It was our turn on stage and I for one think we killed it, We had sung six songs and everyone was loving the show, most people have this face expression that's says 'wtf'

This time it was so much better and now it's time for us to pack up and get ready for a long trip, "Yo y/n, how long do you think it will be until we're in Arizona again?" I couldn't answer Caleb (my guitarist) because not even I knew his question, this is the first time I've ever left my home state.

A/N: I know this sucks but I need help with ideas and what not. Bai!!!