You're New Here

It's not everyday your whole life changes but that is exactly what happened to this redneck. Daryl has been searching for Rick's body for a few months now still having not gotten any closer to bringing his brother home. Tired Daryl heads back to his camp near the river with the new mutt on his heels and a string of squirrels on his shoulders. He had to think of a name for this animal following him....Merle No,hunter pfftt please,Thorn..nope, Patch OK you know what I give up Dog, Dog works just fine.

"OK mutt your name is Dog because I give the fuck up." Daryl says to Dog, amusing himself with his great naming skills. After making his way back to the camp he skinned the squirrels and cooked them, giving one to Dog and eating most of the rest of them. Getting his knives and crossbow out he started cleaning them both sharpening the blades and waxing the bow like he did every evening before calling it a day. After finishing the weapons up and giving the rest of the squirrels to Dog he slept, well as much as he could.

Waking before dawn Daryl started his daily routine checking his snares cooking and eating what he got from them and giving Dog some food too. Going into his chosen area for that day he started his search hours and nothing new was found well that was until Dog started barking. Getting his crossbow out he went toward the noise intending to see what this outburst was about. He was trying not to get my hopes up but, he would be lying if he said he wasn't hoping for Dog to be barking at Rick.

As I approached and heard....voices?!?

'OH SHIT!'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oi Con t'fuck is a fukin dog doing er'?!" Murphy asked his twin looking at the mutt barking at them. "I don' fukin know Murph ye' stupid wop."con replied smacking the back of his twins head. They needed to get the dog to stop barking before all the walkers came to see what was happening. Then the twins froze hearing rustling and they drew their weapons aiming towards the noise but it stopped, a low commanding growl reached their ears.

"Lower er' fucking weapons NOW!" The disembodied voice draled. "Oi we wish we could." Conner started "But we don' know ye'." Murphy finished. Dog had stopped barking but was now growling at the two strangers. "Where y'all come from, is there more.?" The voice asked. Conner looked to Murphy. "An ndeirimid leis faoi smecker agus leo?" (Do we tell him about smecker and them.) Conner asked. Murphy responded "is dócha gurb é is fearr a dhéanaimid."(it is probably best we do)

"Yes there are others but, they are not with us we have a camp we where looking around since we moved after a heard ame' through." Conner answered. A man walked out he had wide stocky shoulders and a thinner waist with a stockier build he had shaggy dark brown hair that almost went to his shoulders he had a black shirt with torn off sleeves, holy jeans with a red rag tied around his knee, and combat boots. He has a messy goatee, a vest, and weapons strapped to his belt, and a crossbow that was pointed at us.

"Lower the weapons." he growled, "Ye' first." Murphy said standing his ground. The man didn't move, he just continued to glare at us. "Murph let's put er' guns down." Conner said, trying to placate the situation. Look we mean ye' no trouble." Conner said, lowering his guns. "Sorry if I don't exactly believe that shit lots if people have said that and turned around and ert' us." The man growled, Murphy lowered his guns an responded "Ye' aren't the only one lad." The man lowered his crossbow and took a few more steps forward, "Er' names?" he asked in a lighter tone. " Conner Mcmanus and the dumb twat over there is me twin brudder Murphy er' self?" Conner asked.