Chapter 45

UNEDITED

i woke up the next morning and went straight to the bathroom and did my morning routine . i then after went to the kitchen and made myself breakfast.

no one was home ofcourse. my mom was currently working with kylie . i normally take this time and be lazy but charli offered to do my nails and i couldnt take it down.

i got dressed and drove to her house and on the way there i got a phone call from payton . i pressed the answer button and i heard paytons voice .

"hey good morning" he called out with happiness in his voice .

"good morning moormeier"

"whatre you doing ?"

"im driving to the d'amelio's house. charli's going to do my nails"

"how long is that gonna take? i wanna see you since you left without saying anything"

"i told madi and nessa i was tired. and you were happy. you havent seen the boys in months also. and i think ill take atleast an hour"

"well i have a surprise for you. i wanna take you out on a date so .. be ready by 7:00 pm because im gonna pick you up"

"ooo a date?" i said with a smirk on my face and he chuckled .

"yes a date. you can wear anything you want but also bring a swim suit"

"alright then i'll see you later"

"alright bye and drive safe"

"okay bye" i hung up with a wide smile . this was going to be our first official date.

charli was finishing up doing my nails and i waited for the UV lamp to turn off so i can take them out.

after a few minutes she had finally finished and i took my money out but charli stopped me .

"no! payton already paid me even though i would have done it for free"

"payton?" i asked as i put my money back into my bag.

"yeah he venmoed me a couple days ago"

"oh my god . well thank you charli"

"have fun in your date" she winked at me before she closed her door .

i went home and got ready . i did my make up and straightened my hair since my hair was being staticky with my hair brush.

i wore my 2 piece bathing suit under and chose to wear a red smoked top with black ripped jeans. i was debating if i should wear my red sandals or red old skool vans. i decided on sandals since charli had also did a pedi.

i added jewelry and i grabbed my bag and put extra undergarments and necessities in there as well.

i went downstairs to wait for payton . my mom was sitting on the couch watching money heist and i sat next to her .

"where are you going?" she asked as she took a look at my clothing .

"payton is taking me on a date.."

"good for him! i like him. he's sweet and funny. not to mention hes very handsome" i laughed at her response and then the doorbell rang .

i got up and jogged to the door to see payton standing there smiling .

"you look beautiful" he said as he looked me uo and down .

"you dont look too bad yourself" i complimented as he was wearing red plaid pants with a black shirt and red shoes .