The Manliest Hands

Kirishima POV

"Katsuki." our teacher zeros in on Bakugo. "I suggest you get your face out of your crotch before I shove your face into the ground.  

I look over at Bakugo and sigh.

What's gotten into me.

It shouldn't be this big of a deal to me. Like what was I expecting him to say? 'I'd like to marry you then plough you so fucking hard.'

I pause for a moment.

Well the ploughing part is spot on.

But that's beside the point. I got my hopes up. I flew too close to the sun. I expected too much, however you want to freaking put it. They'd all be accurate.

I shove my face in my hands out of frustration, trying to tune out the class. Trying to bring myself back together.

Why the hell have I been acting dismissive towards him.  

Because you're hurt dumbass.

Well no shit- god flipping dammit I am actually having a conversation with myself right now I have no balls lost it.    

I look over at Bakugo and sigh once more. He really is so hot though. Wouldn't mind if he ploughed me. I feel myself turning red at the thought and shove my face back into my comforting warm hands. Manly hands. I let out an inaudible scream and pause at the realization that I just screamed out of frustration.                  

I look up to find an array of familiar faces looking back at me, their expressions ranging from weirded out, to concerned to just plain confused.

"Everything alright Eijiro?" I look ahead to find Aizawa looking at me, fatigue plaguing his eyes.

I clear my throat while my eyes dart side to side. "Ah yes I'm alright..." I trail off, "Just feeling a bit sick. I just feel like I might pass out at any minute." I lied. "May I go to the nurse's office?" I offer.

He thinks for a moment, narrowing his eyes. "Alright," I make the motion to leave, "But take Katsuki with you."

-----------------------------

A/N

Am I updating multiple times today?

Yea

Why?

Idunno I write short chapters and I feel bad for leaving all of the readers that I know have totally 100% been waiting for a new chapter. Totally yes yep yeppers.

Okie I go now