Chapter 1 OVERDRIVE DEATH

"Why is this so HARD!!?!?" Ann ragged as her pen scribbled across her work, "no one said that being a technician was easy". Her friend Cherry giggled as Ann fixated on her," well, at least I have a decent life" as soon as her words came out Cherry burst into anger, they started arguing about whose life was worse."Hey have you visited him?" A flash back pulled Ann in a staggering motion, her one brother died while protecting his girlfriend. She then became more enraged "Hey! Ann don't tell me that you haven't, YOU HAVEN'T VISITED HIM IN 3 YEARS COME ON ANN LEE!!" Her anger blew " WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I AFTER SEEING HER HE NEVER CARED ABOUT ME!" Silence blew on her, she walked away from the scene she made and unfortunately she crash landed into her only fear. "Ann Lee? Is that you I-" "Save your yapping" Ann looked to the side, "Look Ann I'm sorry that your brot-" Ann glared at her "Miss Feng I wish not to speak to you..." again Ann looked to the side noticing another man next to Miss Feng. She gritted her teeth and then her words went out "I see that Miss Feng has replaced my brother with another man... again" Miss Feng was flustered, yet what Ann said was true she did found another man she loved and threw her brother away. Ann started to walk crossing over Miss Feng and whispering to her ear "I'll beat you next time... I swear", she felt tired,sad,angry but most of all she felt lost like all the things she was given were taken away. As she crossed the street she dropped a key chain, a key chain that was the last gift from her deceased brother. Ann's knee's touched the road as her eye's turned blank, her cold hands grasped her keychain as she wheeped. Her small body scrunched up into a ball thinking of what she did to try and achieve her brothers love, "I tried to do everything, karata, language learning, maths even art and I did become a technician like you wanted me to but all you did WAS GIVE ME NOTHING!!!" Her body froze and flung through the air as red paint painted a murderous scene.