CHAPTER 14 TIĀNLÒNG

The room was silent, as Ann's blood dripped Hika came in. There were no words to describe how Ann felt, it was a mixture of anger, sadness and fear. "How could he do that! Doesn't he hate me?", Ann felt the urge to travel back to the Raion Kingdom and punch that good for nothing prince. Soon she calmed down. "Miss Ann I know that my brother is stupid but...could you please accept the request?". Prince Lucas tried to ask Ann but he was wronged when he said that, "HOW THE HECK SHOULD I ACCEPT!" She burst out crying thinking that all her hard work, studying, escaping from the 3rd Prince, cooperating to be accepted as a knight in training. All of that was going to waste but suddenly she felt someone patting her head.
To his surprise it was Hika, "Hey, you don't have to agree anyways, why not just decline". He tried to calm Ann down but she still felt quiet revolted on what she heard, her fist unfolds and she was now calm. "With every achievement I have there is always bound to be a down turn" Ann softly said, but now was not the time to fool around. Grabbing a coat, she then accepted the 'offer' from the 3rd prince and asked Prince Lucas to inform the 3rd Prince of her decision. Prince Lucas looked at Ann worried but Ann was fine, "Prince Lucifer I shall be on my way to the markets" she said. He bowed to Ann wishing her luck but then he asked "why are you going to the markets?" With a smirk on Ann's face she pointed to herself with her thumb and profoundly said "TO CURE THESE PEOPLE!!!"
She left the night palace with Hika and went into a place called 'Gwaen-chan Market', "This place is very close to the night palace... right Ann?" Although Hika tried to seem excited for Ann, he turned and saw how nervous she was. He didn't know what was wrong with her, "if I tell everyone that there is actually no cure, what would happen to me... I don't want to die like my previous life". Ann thought to herself over and over again, she looked not only nervous but also terrified. As the two of them walked into a store Ann suddenly snapped back into reality, "Hika...what kind of shop did you bring me to"? Clueless also Hika replied "well Miss, this-" but then he was interrupted "welcome to TianLong shop of heavenly medicine". A tall man came in and bowed to them, Ann suddenly bowed down to him too. "Young lady no need to bow to me since you are our customers here" the man politely said, he was wearing a navy blue robe with a white undergarment and had a silver belt with a little red pouch tied to it. Ann felt some sort of familiarity towards him but she had no time to play around, "Mr do you know what ingredients I need to make anti-fungal medicine" the man once again leaned down at a 45 degree angle and guided Ann and Hika to his office. Although Ann trusted this man Hika didn't, he felt a mysterious vibe which was not good. "Ann...are you sure we can trust him? He feels somewhat ominous" Ann agreed but she felt that this was gonna be her best option for finding the medicine.
They all walked into a jade gate that suddenly shut behind them, it was pitch black but luckily the man was holding a lantern on a stick. They walked until a gush of light sweeped that darkness revealing the true form of TianLong shop, "Woah, this is-" Hika was once again interrupted by the man "this is the true form of TianLong palace, although it is only revealed to people that are part of its ancestors". There were spirits flying around in TianLong as well as what seems to be humans or human spirits working. Ann finally realized that this shop was based around her homeland, they continued to walk until the man stopped in front of a gigantic cabinet with lots of small drawers opening and closing. "Not to be rude or anything but... is this shop..." Ann paused, she hesitated, wondering if Hika or the man would know her land. The man replied "if you want to talk then now is best to talk" Hika glared at him, "Miss Ann will not be talking to you-" he was suddenly trapped inside a water buble. The water bubble was small but not too small that Hika couldn't move his arms, the water looked solid like ice and smooth like glass. As Hika struggled to get out, Ann and the man continued to talk; "Miss Ann I know who you are". She stepped backwards "I don't know what you're talking about...I mean I know I'm not the usual Vivia-" A spirit comes down with a mirror showing her previous life.
In shock her knees toppled down as the man looked at her as if he was expecting it, "Do you see Miss Ann... 'TiānLòng' means heavenly Dragon but you would have already known that". Ann was still on the ground processing what had happened but the man was still rambling, "China is a great place isn't it... too bad I came into this world".
It was silent across the room, not even the spirits made a peep;  Ann breathed the cold air around her. The man was silent waiting patiently to test her.
"Tell me, what is your name"