Chapter 1: Door #1 Leads To Heartbreak

Ennard gasped as the door opened. Baby under Freddy's arms. Their eyes closed, and their lips touching. "She. Was. Suppose. To. Be. Mine." Ennard whispered angrily. He slammed the door and got their attention. They looked at Ennard with red faces.

"Oh, hey, Ennard. Let me ju-" Freddy was stopped by Ennard pulling up his hand.

"It's okay. Just tell me where it is."

Baby remembered his face. "Is that? Oh, hey, Ennard. Where have you been?" His pupils turned twice as significant by the sound of her voice. He was about to smile but caught himself.

"Oh, nothing. I just wanted to talk to my ol' friend Freddy." He waved Freddy over, and they started to whisper. "Where is the money, bear? The deed is done."

"Wait, didn't I give it to you?" Freddy looked puzzled.

Ennard scoffed. "Uh, no! Didn't you remember the note?"

Freddy went silent for a moment. "Oh, that note. Yeah. The money is under my bed."

Ennard looked at Baby, who was drifting out in space. "Okay." Ennard got up and started to speak. "Well, I need to stay here for a while. My car broke down, and I need a place to sleep."

Baby's eyes lit up. "Well, we do have some spare rooms. Ballora and Puppet have separate ones, but I think Foxy's room should be good."

Ennard tried to look joyful. "Okay, can you show me the way?" Baby waved her hand towards him. When she turned around, Ennard ran into Freddy's bedroom and looked for the bag. He reached under the bed to find a book called 'Freddy's story with Baby.' Behind it was the bag of money. He grabbed both of them and hid it from Freddy and Baby.

Foxy drove home with dried tears on his face. He pulled up to his house, nearly crying again. He got out and started walking towards the door. He opened up and tried to make a fake smile. His voice sounded like it was breaking up. "I'm home!"

Slick and Sly were the first to show up. "Dad? What's wrong?" asked Sly.

"Just get the rest of your siblings here," Foxy spoke in a trembled voice.

They looked at each other and ran down the hall. "Winter, Ashelly, Red, Dad wants us!" Yelled Sly down the hall. They poked their heads out their doors and walked out. As they walked down the hall, they saw Foxy's face slowly become sad.

"Look, I have some...news," Foxy continued and started to cry, "Your mom was...just told that your new brother, Aspen, may not live. They don't know the chance he has to live, and....your mom freaked out and...and..." Foxy broke down into a quiet cry. He crouched into a ball on the floor. Ashelly crouched down beside him and rubbed his back.

"It's okay, dad. Just tell us. We know this might make you depressed, but we need to know about mom." Ashelly spoke in a reassuring voice. Foxy looked up with his eyes looking like glass. His eyes glistening in the light.

He slowly got up and took a deep breath. "Look, your mom couldn't handle the pressure of losing a child, so she fainted and fell into a coma." The hallway became a chilling cold box. No one knew how to respond. A thick melancholy presence filled the air. The only thing in the kids' minds was, "Will mom make it?"

Red broke the silence. "So, will she be okay?"

"Well, the doctors don't know when she will wake up. So it's a toss-up." Foxy looked down in dismay.

Winter started to speak in a voice unlike her. Very unlike her. More like it sounded like a different person. "Well, can we go see her?" Everyone looked at her. Her voice was high pitched like a little girl. It was the second time Winter showed off her emotions. First was during the fight and now this: fear and sadness. Foxy gave her a nod and opened the front door. They rushed to the car and started to drive.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! Fierce here, the first chapter has been posted! I am so excited to start posting book 4! I decided to post every Tuesday and Thursday! Bc I'm so excited...I'll post one this Thursday as well! I've been playing Minecraft 1.16 ALLLL DAY! And, I finally was able to play with mods! Guess I'll see you guys later! Byeeee!