The story

Welcome to a place where nothing lives but, everything dies all at the same time. Faces are in the trees crying waiting to be cut down. The grass bleeds when it is stepped on and only small rodents and insects infest the place. Ropes hang from the branches. Bones cover the ground. Broken toys are sent here often, unknowing of the pain to come; many shout empty things at them and force the toys to travel deeper. They walk on and on until they are choked by the must and the fear all around them. They all sit down afraid and cold, but not from a wind it was different. Then all of the sudden a light shines through the dark, a white horse with golden armor is standing in front of them; on top of this massive horse is a sort of sturdy yet soft loving man. He looks down at them smiling and rejoicing, glad to have found the broken toys. He leads them to his home in the middle of the darkness where he fixes their broken parts and cleans them of their blemishes. The man makes them all horses, swords and shields with his mark of work. Finally the man gives them a map of the entire forest of darkness and tells them to go out and bring him more broken toys so they can be fixed also. From this, many toys were brought back to their homes and those who sent them away were taught not to throw even the most broken toys out of the home because they can be fixed.