"Hes...crying..."

As we walked down the street, she asked me "so are you going to get addicted to those?" She said pointing at the cigarette in my hand, "no, cigarettes to me aren't an addiction unless I make it that, for other people they really are, but not for me anyway. To me there calming." I answer her, blowing smoke out of my mouth. "oh ok" she says, still skipping down the street.
    We get to the café, order food and sit down. After talking for a bit, Bakugou walked in with his group of friends. He looked around, "maybe he's just trying to find a place to sit" I think, but instead he turns to his friends and says something, I couldn't make out what it was though. 
   He starts walking towards me while his friends go and sit at a table, "can I talk to you" he asks in a more quiet voice then usual, "why there's nothing to talk about" I say not bothering to look up at him. But when I do I study his face, he looks tired and stressed out. He has dark circles under his eyes, and the eyes themselves where light pink, almost like he was crying for hours last night or something, and the hood was up on a weirdly oversized hoodie "please Midoriya.." he almost pleaded, I was surprised he didn't use some stupid nickname like deku, I looked over at mina and she looked the same, "fine." I said blankly as I got up and headed towards the door. 
  "I'm sorry.." he said as soon as we got outside, his words stopped me from going any further, "sorry?" I say laughing a little,  "yes Midoriya, Im so so sorry…" I saw tears in his eyes j looked at him for a second but then started walking back into the café "whatever…" I sit back down and looked at Mina, she looked shocked, she was looking outside at Bakugou,  he has tears streaming down his face quickly "w-why…" she trailed off still staring out the window.
   "What?" I say, she looked back at me still looking shocked, "Hes…", "crying…" she looked back at him for a second before saying the last word, almost as if she were trying to figure out if it was real, "yeah so?" But she just looked at me again, "nevermind, you wanna head back?" She asked "sure why not"
   We get back and I go sit at the bar with Dabi, while Mina goes to her room.

God it's short again but the next part is gonna be hard to explain.
Basically the next part will have a lot of switching between dabi and deku, almost every sentence.
So I've decided, instead of saying "Dabi's Pov" or "Deku Pov" I'm just gonna do this.
For everything Deku says it will be this thing "○" and for everything Dabi says it will be this thing "•"
I really hope that made sense cause if it didnt its gonna be really confusing for the next part or so
Anyway
Bai <3