[Chapter 1 • Normalcy Is Just An Illusion]

|-.: No One's P.O.V. :.-|

"(Y/N)! Get your ass to school." (M/N) yelled at her 15-year-old daughter. (Y/N) let out a groan as she swung her legs over the side of her bed, "Coming!" She spoke groggily. After her (E/C) orbs adjusted to the light that seeped into her room, (Y/N) made her way over to the closet on the other side of the room. She put on an SnK shirt with the three main characters' faces plastered on the front, jeans, and black boots. She snatched her favorite (F/C) hoodie from her desk chair and walked downstairs.

"Good morning, (N/N). How was your sleep?" (Y/N)'s dad, (F/N), asked quietly as he sat at the kitchen counter on his laptop. "Great! Though it was a tad strange.. The dream I had." She replied with a look of slight disturbance. "What happened in your dream?" (F/N) questioned. (Y/N)'s dad is a physiologist, so whenever anyone brings up a dream, he asks weird questions. "Dad.. Not the time." (Y/N) stated, "I need to get to school." As she said that, (M/N) handed her a bag and pushed her over to the door, "Then I'd go now." (Y/N) smiled at her mother and grabbed her bag before saying goodbye and leaving.

As soon as (Y/N) started walking to school, which was only a few blocks away, she got a text.

|-.: (Y/N)'s P.O.V. :.-|

Just as I left my front door, (B/F/N) texted me.

(B/F/N/N): HEYYO-

(N/N): HAI!~

(B/F/N/N): Are you on your way?

(N/N): Yerp-

(B/F/N/N): Okay-

(B/F/N/N): I'll be waiting outside

(N/N): Okay-

I let out a sigh, placing my phone back into my hoodie's pocket. It was early summer, but I just like hoodies. I sighed, looking around at the calm houses. 'One more week..' I thought to myself. As I looked back at the ground, I heard my name being called from across the 3-way intersection, "(Y/N)!" (B/F/N) called out.

I waved at the overly excitable (B/F/H/C) as I crossed over to the school grounds. "What shirt?" She asked, pointing at my hoodie. I looked at her and noticed the same shirt I was wearing. "Same. Just a little less worn.." I chuckled half-heartedly. (B/F/N) just nodded as we walked inside the building.

"Did you hear about those new kids? They're not from around here, you can tell-" Kids were gathered in their normal clicks, gossiping like usual. "Did you see the cute, tall one?! He seems so nervous-" I sighed and looked at (B/F/N), wh