I want to be with you

Oikawa's POV
"Hey, I was wondering if you can set for me?" Oikawa asked.

"Ugh, seriously shittykawa? We're not in High School anymore." Iwa replied back to him.

"But, please Iwa Chan." Oikawa begged for mercy.

"Fine." Iwa finally gave in.

After a few passes Oikawa finally broke the silence.

"You know." Oikawa was hesitating a little while wondering. "I feel like we could've beat Ushijima back there, if we did these kinds of sets." Oikawa said a little proudly.

"Well don't you still have the chance to do that now?" Iwaizumi shot back at him.

"I can't anymore." Oikawa said.

Iwaizumi raised an eyebrow and is concern for his answer. "It's not the same anymore without our team." Oikawa pouted.

"Don't be too childish Shittykawa." Iwa said to him.

"And, well..." Oikawa was really having a hard time," My heart is just not in the right place."

Iwaizumi was just standing there merely shocked and confused. He didn't know what was going on in that brain of his. He really wants to tell Oikawa how he feels but after what he said, he's now questioning it. What if he doesn't like me? What if he likes someone else? Just what on earth is my alien thinking?

"I love you!" Someone yelled out to them.