Present Day Part 1

You might have taught that it comes out as a joke that a eighteen year old such as myself can actually time travel.

Wait you don't? I guess you read alot about  that stuff huh.

Well anyway you might come to like or hate this but my family can time travel by farting. Yes, you heard me right farting. Uh, you can almost feel the embarassment I have been through. The humiliation, the lost of dignity... Even to the point of not caring about anything at all. Well that took a dark turn.

I Poppy Maries am a certified esper, and for some unknown reasons I am not locked up in a cage were scientist experiment me or people after my life to find the secret of my powers. No, the world is not a dark place after all. Everyone is happy and all things is good.

Anyway going back to my present situation. Lets say you have like 30% of falling down a staircase with no people in it. 30%, gosh can I say that it actually is a big number because my friend is there falling down from just  one step into the first steeping of the staircase. And here I am falling on the second floor. She moans and stands rubs her butt and glares at me.

"That was very helpful", she says sarcastically. I looked at her and nodded back.

"All I can say is karmas a thing", I shouted enough for her to hear. She groans and curses. Well can I just say that if your the one not karmad its actually a nice thing.

"Fine I was sorry okay?", she says climbing the stars as she looks me directly in the eyes filled with sincerity and each step she took i can hear my heart beating even faster  than before. My breaths now shorter each second. As she smiles and grabs my ear.

" Ouchh, stupid bitch", I said touching my pained ear that was pinched a few seconds ago. I knew this would happened.

"All I can say is that karmas a thing", she said trying to mimick my voice. And boy does she sound so stupid. She sounded like a broken recorded mickey mouse laugh.

"That not even karma for fucks sake, and I don't sound like some disney character",I said rubbing my ears more.

"Who said you sounded like a certain disney character", she said as she walks in front of me. She gestures towards a classroom and looks inside.

"This place seems fine", she said looking back at me. I looked inside and the room was filled with nothing, it was a dark room no windows, curtains, boards or anything. Just a dark room with nothing.

"I actually hate scary places", I said between laughs.

"Dont be choosy, this is the perfect place you know", she said as she points out to the room.

"Just try it, I will be outside and once your gone I am going home", she said as she gripped her bag and closes the door her expression unreadable.

"Yeah, I have to do this, to save him, I need too", I said as I stared into the ceiling and closed my eyes and then suddenly I heard a bang.