HDM-1

Namaskaram🙏

*** 

We see a huge room fully coloured with white colour and lots of teddy bears around the room. The walls of the room has huge number of photo frames. The room is looking cute. It has a small library place at one corner with a book shelf containing lots of children books, fairy tales, super hero books etc. There is a small white coloured study table which has the designs of Rapunzel on its seat. The study lamp is also covered with Disney Princess's pictures. With every thing around the room looked like a Disney land. On the middle of the room there is a big bed which has the bed cover of Disney princess again.

On that bed we see two figures sleeping peacefully. One is man and another is cute little doll like girl happily resting her head on the man’s chest and sleeping very much peacefully while the man is holding her protectively.

They hear a huge 'creekkkkkkkk' sound and both get up with jerk.

“Daddaaa!” The cute little girl whines in her sleepy tone.

The man bites his tongue and switches of the alarm that’s still ringing

The man bites his tongue and switches of the alarm that’s still ringing. He looks at his princess and holds his ear making a cute Puppy face. The cute little girl smiles and kisses his cheek.

“Good Morning Princess!” He says smiling happily.

“Good Morning Dadda!” She says happily smiling.

“So what’s the plan for today?” he asks pulling her cheeks.

“You said we will get a new school bag! You again forgot!” she pouts.

“Aww… You think Dadda always forgets?” he asks frowning.

“Ofcourse!” she says and giggles. 

“Hey Laksh Maheshwari never forgets anything!” he says in an attitude revealing himself to be Laksh.

The little girl laughs rolling on him. He smiles but frowns acting to be annoyed.

“Dadda you don’t even know to act well!” she says giggling.

“Achaaa! I will show you what I know!” saying he starts tickling the little girl making her laugh loud and uncontrollably.

“Dadda stop… stopp…” She requests him to stop in between her laughter.

He chuckles and stops tickling. She pouts and moves away from him. He smiles and turns towards her.

“What happened to my Princess?”

“Anvi Laksh Maheshwari is angry on Laksh Maheshwari!” She says looking away.

“And how can Laksh Maheshwari make it up?”

“By getting a beautifullll Disney Princess school bag!” she says with excited face.