HDM-5

Namaskaram 🙏

****

@flashback

Ragini is studying in her room when she heard a phone ring. She frowns and looks at the phone that is lying on the table beside her book.

“Bhai?” She whispers confused.

That’s when she realises it’s not her phone.

“It’s not my phone.” She whispers with wide eyes.

She looks the phone in all directions by then the call gets cut and the lock screen shows his photo.

“This man is the one who saved me from that giant scary dog in the morning.” She speaks with wide eyes.

She thinks for few seconds and realisation struck her.

“Our phones got exchanged!” she stands up from the chair shocked.

She tries to open the phone but it has lock. She runs out of the room and moves towards her mother who is in hall watching TV.

“Ma give me your phone!” She asks her mother forwarding her hand.

“What happened to yours?” her mother asks.

“It got exchanged!” She says with wide eyes.

Janaki looks confused. She sits beside her and tells her the scary story of her and how the phone got exchanged. Janaki hits Ragini’s head lightly.

“Careless idiot! Now call to your phone and talk to him.” Janaki says glaring her.

Ragini pouts and takes Janaki’s phone. She immediately dials her number.

On the other side Laksh is doing his work seriously in his room. That’s when he also heard a ringtone which is very unusual to him. He frowns and looks at the phone and his frown grown seeing the id name 'ma' but his eyes caught her picture, whom he saw in the morning in the park. It is display picture for that id along with another person whom she is hugging. He took the call understanding what might have happened.

“Hello!” he says taking the call.

“Hello! Are you the person who saved me in the morning?” she asks immediately.

He chuckles while on the other side Janaki hits her own head hearing her daughter’s smart words.

“Ji yes! How can I help you?” he asks smiling teasingly.

“My phone. It’s with you. You know I love that phone so much. Please return it back. It’s my bhayyu's gift for my birthday.” She says with crying voice.

Janaki is looking at her with wide eyes.

“She doesn’t even know how to talk to strangers also. I never realised this.” Janaki whispers to herself seeing her.

“Ragini give the phone to me!” She demanded.

Ragini blinks her eyes and gives phone to her.

“Hello! Sorry sir. I think morning your phone and My Daughter’s phones got exchanged. Could you please tell us when and where should we come to take the phone back?” Janaki asked glaring Ragini.

Ragini is looking at Janaki innocently. While Laksh smiles at the cuteness and innocence he felt when Ragini spoke.

“Namaste aunty. Is it okay if we meet at the same place in an hour?” he greets and asks her.

Janaki smiled lightly.

“Okay beta. Thank You!” Janaki thanks him and cuts the call.

Laksh chuckles remembering her cute talks and gets back to his work shaking his head.