Prologue

A/N This part is mainly just to add some back story. Dont worry it will get way better

Your P.O.V

My hands are gunna start blistering I think as I scrub the floor of the new agoiri tree compound. Although I have been here for two months it feels like its been two years, but I remember the day I was kidnapped and forced to work here so perfactly, I had just gotten a new job at a graphic design studio down the street from my new apartment, I had been so busy moving in, and focusing on my job I had kept forgetting to eat, I mean sure I was hungry, but I hardly had time to sleep let alone hunt. Then it happend, I was tossing and turning for a few hours as my stomach grumbled I couldn't take the hunger anymore so I desided to go hunting before I could be over come with bloodlust and do something stupid like eat humans in broud daylight, as I got out of bed I fell to the ground, I must have been hungrier then i thought because i would hardly walk I just barley got on my jacket and tumbled out the door before falling again. I stumble over to my usual hunting ground and I stand in a dark ally looking for prey then I smelt it, flesh, sweet savory human flesh, i cant stop my self from following the smell, but I see a little girl wrapped in bandages who is packaging up the body with a white haired man.
"Ah, Tatara who's that?" The little girl asks him.
Before he can reply i do something stupid.
"Hey this is my hunting ground idiots!" They look as if they are going to attack me but before they could I collapsed on the ground and every thing went black.

I woke up here and was assigned a small room and given a schedule or chores and work to do now im a slave of the agoiri tree, the first time i tried o escape they let me off with a warning, the second time they starved me for two weeks, and the third time they beat me, a lot. I used to talk back to my superiors all the time but i ended up getting beat so much that im not defiant anymore i just obey orders like a good little slave ghoul, but that's not who i am. A lot of the stronger male ghouls harass me hear but im actually aloud to fight back.

I continue to srub the floor as I plan more ways to escape in my mind.

A/N
sorry i it was short and had nothing to do with Ayato or reader insert i just wanted to give it some back story but there is gunna lots of Ayato and fluff in the near future i promise