Chapter 5 Different

(IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE PLZ READ!)
A/N: so before we start just to be clear this is Ayato Kirishima from tokyo ghoul NOT Ayato from Diabolik lovers, i know some people were confused and i wanted to clear that up. Anyways...enjoy :)

Your P.O.V

   My eyes fluttered open and I glanced around, this place smells like Ayato but I've never been in this room before. Then it hits me, Ayato's room? Im in Ayato's room and I'm in his bed! I begin to remember what happend before I passed out,  the hunting, the CCG, and those darts. I try to move but all I feel is pain, I'm so weak I can barely turn over, but when Do turn over I see something I would have never expected, Ayato is sleeping next to me! When did this happen? How long have i been out for? Why am I in bed with Ayato? All these questions float around in my mind as I sharply inhale, this causes Ayato to wake up he looks at me with sleepy eyes and bed head, I can't help but blush.

"You've been out for some time now." He says in a cool tone. I start to panic a little.

"How long have I been out for?" I ask.

"About two days." He says as he stretches and sits up.

"And...uh..how c-come I'm s-sleeping in..your....uh...bed?.." I studder out nervously.

"Because of your health condition, you almost died several times while you where pasted out after that dumb dove poisioned you." He says with his normal attitude. As he gets out of the bed and stands above me like he is about to help me up.

"Thanks for the help...but I'm fine." I say lightly pushing his hands away and using all my strength to try and get out of his bed, but I'm to weak from the poison, as I fall Ayato catches me and helps me stand....well I'm fucked.

"I'm fine." I say trying to sound convincing and I try to stand in my own.

"No." Ayato says pulling me closer to him so that I can lean on him for support. "Its not like that." he says staring straight at me. I look at him and make a confused face.

"Your saying your fine because Agoiri tree usually disposes slaves that are injured, but i won't let that happen to you" he says as he lifts me up bridle style and carries me into the living room and sets me down on the couch.

"But won't you get in trouble for not disposing of me?" I ask in a concerned tone.

"Tch, as far as they know I was poisioned and your taking care of me." He says smirking. But then I become confused.

"Why are you doing this for me?" I ask trying not to sound rude.

"Because I feel....um.. I like ..well ..argh. your a pretty good slave and it would be a pain replacing you." He answers and turns away from me. "Also your clothes from the agoiri compound are in your room now, I'm going to make coffee now try to rest you need to get better soon." He says walking into the kitchen leaving me alone and a little confused.

A/N: I hope you guys liked it!! ♥
Thanks so much for all the feed back in the comments and thanks for the favorites! Also thanks for reading it means a lot to me!!
♥♥♥♥