[AA] [Ch. 1] - Two Angels, One Human

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/C) - Skin Color
(H/C) - Hair Color
(Y/N) - Eye Color
(F/F) - Favorite Flavor
(T/C) - Type of Coffee
(A/N) - Author's Note
(T/N) - Twin Name

===========================

(Author's POV)

Daten City

The sun sets in this... Actually I don't want to say "beautiful city". Sure, it has many good people, lots of places to go, but the city is pretty much fucked up.

You see, the city is pretty much a threat when it comes to... Umm how do I say this?

"Evil Spirits"

Darkness pretty much fills up a person's heart here, and I'm pretty sure that they're being self aware that this city isn't the best place to move in.

Speaking of self-aware, where the hell is that-

???: AHHHHHHHHH!!!

(THUD!)

???: Ugh... Damn man, I should've asked you to activate Maiagaru. At least it was on this soft grass. Better than concrete if I may add.

???: God... I feel dizzy. Is this how it is for every place you go to?

???: You'll get used to it. Now where were we? Oh yeah, hey Author-Kun!

Took you long enough to get here. What the hell took you so long?

???: Hey. Don't blame me that it takes a fucking while to get to one book to another.

Whatever. Anyways, I guess I should introduce our protagonist. Or... You, I should say.

???: That's me!

A selfless nerd who makes alot of references and enjoys a good fight. The man who is also self-aware that he's inside a self-insert fanfiction! Meet yourself, (Y/N) (L/N).

(Y/N) (L/N)

???: Ahem... What about me good sir?

I was getting to that, thank you very much.

Meet your best friend, your partner in crime, another self-aware character, and it's not even a person! That's right, it's instead a light gray jacket that makes people think you're talking to yourself. Introducing, Kamui Tatsumatsu!

KAMUI TATSUMATSU

Happy now?

Tatsumatsu: Mhm.

Great. Now with intros aside, we can finally get to- (sniff) (sniff sniff)

...

HOLY ASS BASKETS WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SMELL?! (covers nose)

(Y/N): The hell are you going on abo- OHHHHH SHIT. (covers nose)

Tatsumatsu: Kinda glad I don't have a nose right now.

You turned around to see this... Massive... Shit monster.

No seriously it's The Great Mighty Poo in anime form.