Dating & last minute

Sarah's POV

Jake asked me out and i said yes. It's already been a week and i felt like myself around him. He never judged me for being my own weird self. I didn't have to worry about what i wore or how i ate around him. I had no worries around him. Jake was the best boyfriend ever and I couldn't ask for anyone more supportive. Taylor has been alone lately so she made her parents put her in private school or she is home schooled. Either way no one missed her.

Everyone was more free to express themselves now that she is gone.

No one had to worry about being bullied, threatened, unsafe, or anything. our school was more fun and laid back.

"Jake stop passing notes before we get caught" i whispered to the cheeky boy beside me. He just smiled and kept passing notes that said 'i love you'.

He was so cute and sometimes cheesy.

"can we go on a date tomorrow?" asked Jake.

"No sorry my parents are getting married tomorrow." i pouted for him to only kiss my pout when the teacher turned her head.

I felt bad but i couldn't just bail on my parents. But i sent my mom a text and my mom said i could invite Jake.

"I know it's last minute but do you wanna be my date to the wedding?" i whispered to Jake.

"of course" he agreed smiling at me.

As soon as the day was over i went home to be greeted by an empty house and a not saying they went out wedding pick up and food shopping.

I just went to my room and did homework.

Emily's POV

Me and mama were picking up her and dada stuff for the wedding. I was so happy and excited for them because the wedding was tomorrow. Mama got me he prettiest flower girl dress for me to wear and some nice dress shoes. I couldn't wait any longer. It was going to be so fun.

Makayla's POV

I was so nervous to get married tomorrow. Cameron seemed nervous to because, we had prepared cheesy speeches. He was used to being in front of crowds but i wasn't. Him and being in front of fans and taking pictures was just his easy way out.

I had to practice by putting myself in public while Cameron dared me to do the dumbest stuff ever.

Even the boys picked easy ways out. Great i would be the only one getting embarrassed and having stage fright. We had lots of guest coming thanks to Cameron and his never ending list of family and friends. The planning was hard enough but i just wanted this wedding to be over so i can be Mrs.Dallas, the wife of Cameron. He was the love of my life.

Good thing Sarah and Emily will be right beside me to help make things less awkward.

Cameron's POV

I have no idea why Makayla would put me on wedding food duty knowing that i would get really hungry fast. I am not able to handle myself sometimes but in sake of my fiance i had to cool it some. She would be glad to see i survived a car ride with cake.

The other food would be done and catered. We had delivery ready and everything.

The boy's girlfriends were decorating the venue because, Makayla sent them with a specific picture and they were dead serious about decorating. This is what youtube does to my wife and sisters haha. I call them my sisters because, they date my brothers so. I was really excited and barely nervous since i was used to crowds. I wanted the wedding to be perfect. I was capable of acting a fool without feeling embarrassed but tomorrow was all seriousness.

hopefully the wedding goes well ......... i want a happy wife & family.

Everything had to be perfect for the bride :)