Popular kid

Y/n p.o.v

'Honey I'm the one and only Kim Seokjin. Have you been living under a rock while you were here?' he asked a little sassy.

'Emh no, I just don't like to talk to people, and I really don't care who you have Kim Se-something

'Emh no, I just don't like to talk to people, and I really don't care who you have Kim Se-something..' I said back. His eyes widened and his face turned from a smily face to an angry face. 'Girl, you better leave this party or I'll kick you out.' he said. I looked at him up and down. 'You kick me out? hahaha, I can take you with one hand.' I said back. Everyone around us gasped and he was ready to fight me any time. 'Seokjin, let her be. It's her first day.' Lisa came in stopping Seokjin from hitting me. Not that he would. I know how to fight pretty well. 'Fine, but only this time.' he said and walked away. 'What was that? Why are you picking fights with all of the popular mean kids at this school?' she yelled at me. 'Sorry, I don't know them. Plus they started it.' I said back. 'You're sticking with me for the rest of the night. I don't want you to get into a fight.' she said and dragged me over to the couch. 

******************************

Seokjin p.o.v

Wow for the first time I have met someone who doesn't know me, and who doesn't want to sleep with me. I mean, everyone wants to sleep with the most popular kid at this college. I mean I would sleep with myself. 

This new girl was something else. She was mysterious. I like it. Time to have some fun with this girl.

******************************

Y/n p.o.v

Me and Lisa were drinking when I suddenly heard a familiar voice. Shit! 'Y/n what the f*ck are you doing at this party?' he asked and I turned around. 'Calm down big bro. I'm in college, did you expect me to not go on parties?' I said. 'Big bro?' Lisa asked shocked. 'Lisa?' Baekhyun asked looking at Lisa and then back at me. 'You guys know each other?' I asked them. They both looked away and then back at me. 'Yeah we have 4 classes together...' Lisa started. I feel like they're hiding something from me...oh well. 'I want you home now' he said looking at me mad. 'I'm not going anywhere. I want to have some fun too.' I said. He was about to grab my hand and drag me out but I got an idea as I saw mister playboy out in the dance floor. Time for some fun. 

I ran out on the dance floor before Baekhyun could get me. I started grinding on him and smirking dancing around him. I looked back at Baekhyun and he wasn't really happy. I looked at Jungkook and he was smirking. 'So new girl decided to give me a go?' he said smirking. I smirked and went close to his ear. 'Nope.' I said as I touched his clothed member before leaving him. I went back to Lisa and Baekhyun. 

'Well damn girl, you really know how to play with the boys, don't you.' she said smirking. Baekhyun looked at me and then out on the dance floor. 'If something happens to you, it's not my fault. Have fun little sis.' he said pissed off before leaving. I sighed, before laughing. 'It's starting to get late. Let's go home.' I said to Lisa and she nodded. 

We went back to the room and went to the bed. This has been a long day. I met 7 handsome boys and I don't even want a boyfriend. I need to focus on my studies...I can do it. I don't need a boy in my life. Let's just sleep I said to myself before falling asleep.