Nationals Cheer Competition 🏆❤️

so today is the day of our cheer competition yes i am nervous because i haven't been in front of a big audience since last year when we won for the 5 time well well if it isn't black barbie and her bitches what do you want Wendy we just came over here to tell u good luck winning tonight u gonna need luck after all hold up u ugly ass pickle we don't need luck did u almost forgot we beat u last year babygirl we the ones that take control if u want the spotlight baby u gonna have to take it from us when we become National cheer champions for the 6 time in a row byeeeeeeeeeee we got better things to do instead of looking at ur donkey ass face hope u bring your a game because we taking control let's go y'all we gotta trophy to win hello guys my name is Nikki and I am your host for tonight we gotta a lot of things in stored for u tonight so sit tight and enjoy the show crystal yes u called me we have a problem what is it what's wrong it's Amber we haven't ate anything give her this make sure she eats and drinks a lot of water because we going on next got it okay thank you love next up we have the Harvard cheetahs let's go everybody hi everybody my name is crystal and tonight we about to break it down on this stage OMG look at those cheetahs they haven't been beat yet wow give it up the Harvard cheetahs they took control bye bye Wendy let's see what u got hey crystal u remember when I had first tired out to be on the squad yeah we gonna do that and that's taking control oh hell yeah let's do this WHAT THE HELL ! ARE THEY DOING THEY TAKING CONTROL woah look at crystal she really took it to the extreme that's taking control . who u think won the cheetahs or the pirates CHEETAHS CHEETAHS CHEETAHS CHEETAHS ! I guess we got our winners it the Harvard cheetahs yeah I told you bitch we never lose they the six time champions now it's time to celebrate let's here it for our winners thank you everybody that believed in us and kept fighting for us this is for y'all .