Chapter 3

Vrishali: Can I check out the dresses, now?

Riyan Kapoor: Of course.

Vrishali: I want to see them so bad, I can hardly contain myself.

Riyan: I want you to see them right away as well

Riyan: I want you to see them right away as well. I couldn't keep calm today.

Riyan gives me a dreamy smile, the soft expression on his face allows me to finally smile naturally. In order to check out the dresses, we move to the changing room the three wedding dresses laid out there are all designed with different materials and forms.

Vrishali: They're beautiful.... I'm jealous.

Riyan: Hm ?

Vrishali: Of the woman who gets to wear these dresses.

Riyan: To receive such words of praise..... You both fulfil me and do me honor as a designer.

Vrishali: They all look like hits, mermaid, Princess, laced A -line..... if it were me, I don't think I'd able to chose which one to wear.

Riyan: Vrishali, which is your favourite? Not as a wedding planner, but if you were to wear it at your own wedding. Which would you like?

Vrishali: All of them! I know, that isn't a very helpful answer

They are all so attractive, it is a hard choice. But internally.... I had actually decided the moment I had seen them.

Vrishali: If I were to wear one....
I would choose the middle dress.

Riyan: Really...?

Riyan's eyes grow large and round in response to my decision. He has a large, bashful smile on his face.

Vrishali: Is something the matter?

Riyan:Why did you choose this one?

Vrishali: Well...... of course, there's the dress itself..... but the short veil flowing from the tiara..... the bracelet instead of gloves... the simple, yet complimentary necklace..... I think I love the overall balance.