Pizza night pt 2

(Also I know they didn't have pizza night at the trap house but let's just say they did!)
Y/n pov
We get to sams house and he lives in a mansion! Me and Katrina look at each shocked and giggle a little we are only like 5 minutes late which is probably the earliest we've ever been let's just say me and Katrina goof around too much we walk up to the door and knock Sam answered "oh hey u guys made it" he said smiling while standing slightly behind the door to let us in. We walked in to see colby talking to someone with a man bun and millions of other people already here. I instantly grabbed kats wrist. I don't like crowds of people it's not that I'm anti social or have social anxiety it's that I just get scared mostly when it's crowds of people I don't know. Kat looked at me and said "it's fine I'm sure they are friendly" I looked at her "oh sure that's what I thought about you" I said joking "hey what's that supposes to mean!" She said and I ran she started to chase me I looked for a way out "hey get back her t/f/n (your full name!) I ran up the stair into that bathroom slammed the door and locked it. I laughed to myself an heard kat running up the stairs "hey that's no fair!" I heard kat yell "sucks to be u then huh!" I said and then I heard kat talking to someone I was confused but just looked in the mirror and fixed up my hair and outfit "hey y/n!" I heard someone yell but it wasn't kat "uh who is it!" I said which was probably the stupidest thing to say "it's Colby um kats down stairs she went to go get the pizza it just got here!" He said yelling through the door "oh okay sorry!" I said and opened the door there stood Colby and I walked out and then someone jumped on my back. "Haha got cha!" Kat said I fell to the ground and we both laughed I looked at Colby "U tricked me!" I said with a faked offended face he laughed and damn was his smile adorable!!!!! "Wait! Does that mean there no pizza!?!!!!?" I said still on the ground kat had just got off me "no there's pizza down I'm the kitchen it got here right after u guys came" he said looking down at me When I heard that it was probably the quickest I've ever gotten up I ran down the stair kat followed and so did Colby. I grabbed a paper plate and got a slice of (insert favorite pizza here) and kinda just walked to a Corner with kat and ate pizza with her we hung out a little Sam came over at one point so did the person who drive us home I found out his name was jake we talked to someone called mike and Corey was the man bun guy. I'm talking with kat but then Sam came up and she walked away to do some weird game or something so I just sat in the corner with my phone scrolling through instagram and then I realized that Sam and Colby probably have Instagram so I searched up Sam and the first one to pop up was Sam I clicked on the profile and turns out him and his friends are YouTubers. I followed them and a few other of their friends I meet tonight. Then a drunk colby walked over "hey y/n soooo how do u like the party?" I could smell the alcohol. "Colby this isn't a party it's pizza night and how did u drink so much alcohol?" I said he was still holding a white claw in his hand "idk but have I told u that u look beautiful y/n!" He said putting his hand on my shoulder I blushed slightly and grabbed his arm and gently placed it by his side then he slightly tumbled "okay colby?" I said "yes sweet pea?" He said I laughed my ass off at that "um let's go sit down on the couch" I said "oh okay well what's your favorite color?" He said as we walked to the couch "ugh I really like black" I said trying to be polite "really no way I like black too!" I laughed and we both sat on the couch and talked for a while at one point or everyone was asleep except me and a girl named Devyn we cleaned up together she's actually really sweet and nice she told me I could sleep here and gave me some pjs. I slept on the love sack. I actually was pretty comfortable.
Time skip to the next morning!
Colby's pov
I woke up on the couch and see y/n on the love sack next to me. I get up with a headache I probably got drunk last night I imagine a couple others did too we haven't had a pizza night in forever I guess I treated it as a party instead. I walked up to my room to get ready for today me and Sam are going exploring today. Hey I wonder if maybe kat and y/n want to tag along I'm sure Sam will like that he seems to really like kat. Hehehe. I walked back down and see y/n awake just sitting there "oh hey Colby!" She said "hey y/n so did you have fun last night?" I ask her walking over "yeah but u where really drunk your going to have a massive headache." I laughed she got up and walked to the fridge and grabbed a water and handed it to me. "Thanks" I said and opened it and took a small drink. "Hey y/n umm do u want to come exploring?"
I'm going to end it here because it's really long I hadn't realized how long it was till now but bye ummm so what should I call u??? Um well bye beautiful bitches!!!!!