Chapter 1:new school year

Another school year starts at west Mesa.The summer has gone past quick,September starts rolling around,new people,new classes,new teachers you haven't seen before and new you.

As Chloe got up and ready to go to west Mesa high school and going in to freshman year she can't wait to meet new friends but she is also very bright and loves reading and English.
"Darling are you ready to go?" Her grandma called out.
That's her grandma,she doesn't have any parents because they died in a car crash when she was 5.Chloe and her grandma are very close,just like friends.

"Yes grandma,be down in a minute!" Chloe said as she got her books and bag and her grandma took her to school.

Chloe POV
As I walked into Mesa high school i was sacred and exited.
"Oh my god,this is so big"
"I can do this,just walk past everyone" I said quietly.I started to read a book and drink my coffee while walking,not a good idea.

"Hay watch where your going loser!",said a boy who bashed into her,and my books fell on to the floor.and my coffee stilled over me.

"I am so sorry"I said,but he laughed and then everyone stared laughing at me.I picked up my book and I ran to the girls bathroom quickly and changed top for some reason I had a spare one in my bag.

After a few lessons it was lunch time and I sat on my own the cafeteria was big.I sat on my own eating my food.Then suddenly a boy sat next to me.
"Hi,my names Harry,what's yours?" He said.
"Chloe" I said nervously.
"Nice to meet you Chloe"
"Nice to meet you too" I said and I got up from my seat.
"I am just going to get a drink want one" I said
"Yeh sure" Harry said.

I walked to the vending machine and got out my money and put a dollar in,I picked 2 cokes and they fell out the bottom.i picked them up and walked back to the table where Harry was.
"Here you go" I said.
"Thanks"
"No problem"
"Hay can we sit here,there's nowhere else to sit"said a guy.
"Sure,what's your names"I said.
"My names Louis,I just met these guys because we where just standing looking somewhere to sit" he said.
"Cool,my names Chloe and this is Harry we just met as well"I said.
"I am Niall" he said with an Irish accent.
"My names liam"
"Hi I am Zayn"
We all introduced our selves and eat our food.

Third person
As they eat their lunch Chloe stood up and her food went all over chris who was very angry,his gang behind him and his girlfriend where also angry.
"You f**king b**ch!!!! " he said loudly and angry.And everyone started laughing.

"I am so sorry it was an accident" Chloe said.
"An accident,you are such a loser,you can't even look where your going" he said.

Then the next second he tipped water all over her.And everyone laughed
"Hay! Careful what you say big guy!"Niall said,
And threw spaghetti at his girlfriend.Then it kicked off and Harry,Louis,Liam and Zayn joined in and both groups had a good fight,everyone left the cafeteria.Until the principal came on his Segway.
"Step away from the food people,what's going on here,"The Principal said.
"Sir they started threatening me because I said Chloe was a loser" said Chris,then everyone started to argue again.
"Also they got this all over me" Chris said while showing the stain from the food.
Then everyone argued again.
"And they started this not me,so you should give them detention" Chris said.
"Alright,Chloe,Harry,Liam,Louis,Niall and Zayn detention in the music room straight after school,Chris,Sophia,Amanda and detention tomorrow at lunch for half an hour."
Then everyone argued again.
The principal started to write detention slips.
And that's when everything changed.