Day 14- Coffee Shop

(Darryl's P.O.V.)

I sat at my usual spot in the cafe, and the customers started rolling in, signalling the open of the coffee shop. 

"Your coffee and blueberry muffin, sir."

"Thanks."

I got my food and drink and started sipping on my cappuccino. DING DONG! Someone seems to have come in. I looked at the boy. He had raven hair, tan skin and was rather short. He went up to the ordering table and talked to the person behind the counter.

"That boy again." I thought to myself.

He always came here every day at 7 am, rain or shine. He sat at the table on the other side of the room and went on his phone. A ding came through my phone. I opened it. 

Skeppy:
HEY BALDIE!

Baldboyhalo:
HEYY :(

Skeppy:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Baldboyhalo:
Where you at Skeps?

Skeps:
Coffee shop.

Baldboyhalo:
You are at a coffee shop too? What a coincidence! I am too.

Skeps:
Oh, nice :)

Baldboyhalo:
Can we talk later?

Skeps: 
Can I prank you later?

Baldboyhalo:
Ha. Ha. Very funny.

I ate my muffin in silence as I see the boy put down his phone. 

"ORDER 14! The cashier shouted."

The boy happily got up and grabbed his order. He sat at his chair and started eating his cookie, also while looking at his phone. His phone case was blue, with a derp face on it.

"That boy got Skeppy merch. Must be a Skeppy fan." I thought in my head. 

I finished my food and pulled out my phone again.

Baldboyhalo: 
Sorry, I have to go now.

Skeps:
Bai <3

I smiled at the love heart at the end of his message and stood up to leave. I thanked the person behind the register and smiled him. The dings of the bells on the door can be heard as I left the coffee shop.

(Timekip until Darryl gets home and it is the next day because I was lazy)

I got out of bed and got ready for school. I walked to the school, seeing the boy in the coffee shop from earlier. 

"Hello!" 

"Hey..." He said softly.

"You were the boy who always went to the coffee shop. Is that you?"

"Yes, that was me." He smiled warmly.

"You want to be friends?"

He replied an answer almost immediately.

"SURE!" He shouted.

"What is your name?"

"Zak."

"Hi Zak, I am Darryl."

"Nice to meet you Darryl."

"Such a hyper boy." I thought in my head. "Almost opposite to me."

"Do you want to hang out?" He asked. 

"Ok."

(Timeskip after school)

I got home after school. I got myself a new friend. But there was something strangely familiar about him and I can't seem to put a finger on it. I shook that feeling off and decided to text Skeppy.

Baldboyhalo:
Hi Skeps, how was your day?

Skeps:
Pretty ok I guess.

Baldboyhalo:
I met this boy, and he became friends with me and hung out with me, he was almost like you Skeps.

Skeps:
...

Baldboyhalo:
Skeps? 

Skeps:
...

Baldboyhalo:
SKEPPY? 

THIS USER HAS BLOCKED YOU

I slammed my phone down. Welp. I guess he just needs a moment to relax. My eyelids became droopy as I fell asleep.

(TIMESKIP {again})

I frantically woke up. I looked at the clock. 8:03. 8:03!? I rushed around the house, grabbing my school gear. I ran outside and met Zak. His eyes looked puffy.

"What happened, Zak."

"Nothing."

"Hurry let's go to class before we are late." He interrupted my train of thought.

(After class)

"What happened this morning?"

"You do not need to know."

"Fair enough."

"What games do you like to play?"

"Minecraft."

"Me too!"

He smiled.

"I have a Youtube channel named Skeppy."

I gasped.

"Well I have a channel named Badboyhalo and SOMEONE keeps pranking me."

His eyes were wide. 

"So you were the mystery person! I told you about yourself!"

We all burst into laughter.

"At least we know now."

I smiled with him as he embraced me into a hug.

"Friends forever?"

"Friends forever, and more."

Hehehehehehe I am late by seven days. How amazing. I better get writing then. ;-;

~Luna

(Word Count: 617)