c0mmie x soiledcold written by bluecore

He saw the communist, there was the communist, trapped in a corner, he had been extremely horny lately and wanted to fuck the communist. He groaned in horny as he marched his way towards the communist, he then started to flex on top of the communist whilst taking off his flip-flops. "W-what are you d-doing, S-soiled~senpai" murmured the communist. They both started sweating, "I want you to suck my big fat tree" he growled. The communist hated trees and so the communist started sucking away until the big fat tree was gone. The communist had lots of leaves on top of it, "i'll lick you clean." He murmured in the communist's ear[8:10 PM]PART 2!111!1!1! "WH-WHA-WHAT??" shrieked the communist, he had a sly look on his face and gently pressed his lips against the communist's ear while saying "You're dirty, let me prepare a bath for you ". The communist took a lickingly good bath and no longer had tree leaves on him. He banged on the door while groaning that he needed to get in. "Oh no! I forgot to lock the door!" thought the communist, and he barged through. "You got a big fat tree also? I'll take care of it for you" he sucked away at the tree until the tree left the household, the communist yelled in horny and whispered a sympthony of words... "tree chan modelo foo". He put on his flip-flops and put a popsicle op his ass to look for the next tree, he swore he'd get rid of all big, juicy and fat trees. "Wait!" yelled the communist, "L-let m-me go w-with you S-Soiled~senpai". He growled "Oh? You want to suck more big fat trees?", the communist nodded and so they set off to look for more big fat trees.