Saiyans in Black (Men In Black parody)

👆

👆

( y/n)
And your friend

(her name)
👇

Both of you guy were walking down a street till you saw clothes upon clothes all over the whole area that you're were in

Both of you guy were walking down a street till you saw clothes upon clothes all over the whole area that you're were in. Getting scare, you both run down the road until you heard a man crying out for help and like anyone you both ran to where you heard the cried of the man. After turning the conner you both frozed in fear, seeing what looks like to be a giant bug like humanoid figure with a long green tail that has a needle like tip at the end of it's tail, sucking the poor guy that you heard cried out for anyone to help to his last breath before he was completely gone.

After the humanoid bug left, two males in Black Suits come by and saw the both of you, unable to move after the horrible scene that you too saw.

Agent B: "Hello there. My name id agent B and this is Agent G. We're currently looking for a big green bug with a long green tail with a needle like tip at the end of it's tail around here?" As he and his partner both walked up to the front of the both of you.

Agent G: "If you please would carefully look right into this little line here, I'll tell you the only thing you need to know." As he held up a small pen in front of your eyes as he pressed a little button on the pen as a flash of light came off it.

Agent G: "What the both of you are experiencing is a high level of hallucination of a prank from a guy that goes by the name of (his name here). I suggest that you too go home and take a nice long relaxing shower and sleep and go out for lauch together tomorrow afternoon." As both Agents walked away from the both of you. (You can tagged your friend or friends here if you want to. It's fine by me cause some if not all of us watched and knows how MIB works in the movies. Later😊👋.)