Introduction

Every day was a challenge for me.When my parents died two years ago I had to take responsibility for my brother Alen and my sister Danielle.They were my whole life.My parents died in a car accident.My little sister Danielle was in the car with them when that happened.Thank God she survived.She was seriously injured but she fought for her life.That's why I loved to call her my little fighter.She is now 16 years old and my brother is 18 years old.He is playing for Barcelona B team.He is an amazing player and I am so proud of him.You can see that he really loves playing football.That's what keeps him happy and satisfied.As for me,my life has completely changed since my parents died.My name is Mia and I am 22 years old.When my parents died I had to leave school and find a job so I could raise my siblings and me.It was really hard for me,it still is.I have to be a mother and a father to them and that is not an easy job.All the time I had to act brave and strong for them.I gave up everything just to make sure they have a good life.I would even give my life for them.Nobody never really knew how I felt besides my best friend Elena.She was always here for me and my siblings and I could never thank her enough for everything she has done for me and my siblings.Lives of me and my siblings were really good considering everything that we went through.Little did I know that everything was about to change,for better or for worse,we'll see.