Mulan

It's still the same day but it's 7 at night. I was at my desk doing some homework when I heard my mom and dad arguing again. I just rolled my eyes and put my tv on. I put on a movie and just let it play so I didn't have to hear them. Then I get this tap at my window. Then I see someone throwing rock at it. I opened it and looked down and saw Jared. "Jared what are you doing here" I asked. " I gotta ask you something" he said. "Nows not a good time tho" I said. "Please" he said. "Alright meet me in the front" I said. I threw on a sweatshirt and some joggers and my air forces and went downstairs. "Im gonna go for walk" I said.

My mom nodded her head. I walk out the front and their was Jared. "What's so important" I asked. "Okay so my ex is trying to get back at me" he said. "Like how" I asked. "She got a new boyfriend and always sends me pictures of them kissing" he said. "And why do you need me" I asked. "Well..." he said. "Wait a minute your not about to ask me to be your girlfri-" I said before his lips touched mines. He pulled me in close and put his hands on my hips. We stopped kissing and looked at each other.

"Can believe I'm about to say this but when I laid eyes on you today I kind of fell in love" he said. "Makes sense" I said. "Huh" he asked. "Well this happens at all my schools boy falls in love with me and then I slap them the kick in the dick but for you I won't" I said. "So does this mean we're together" he asked. "If your tryin to get back at your ex let's act like we're friends but I guess you can say we're dating" I said. Then he hugged me. "I'm not a hugger" I said.

"Then what are you" he asked. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him in for a kiss. "I'm a kisser" I said making him smile. Then my dad walked outside. "Who is this" he said mad. "Hi sir I'm jared I'm your daughters friend from school...I saw her walking so I walked her home so she wouldn't walk alone at night" he said. "You came up with that quick" I whispered to him. "Yea I know" he said back. "Oh okay well Mulan say your goodbyes your mother wants to speak with you" he said. I nodded my head looked at jared. "So you finna give me your number or what" I asked.

He gave me his number and I went in for a hug. Then I felt his hand squeezed my ass check. I kind of felt good tho. Then he started to kiss on my neck. "Jared not out here maybe tomorrow" I said. "Ight but ill be wait for you" he said. "Okay bye" I said. I closed the door behind me and walking into the dining room. "So what's up" I asked. "Honey me and your dad is getting a divorce" she said. "What why" I asked. "Well because all we do it argh so just decide for the best of us we split cause I know it not right for you to hear us arguing all the time" My dad said.

"So this is the end" I said. "The end of what" my mom asked. "Your 4 years of marriage and your just gonna give up on it without going to therapy" I said. "Honey we tried nothing is working" my dad said. "Dad...when you come home from work what do you expect to see" I asked. "I expect to see a meal ready for me to and clean clothes and a clean house" he said. "Mom is only one person she can't cook every single day if she did that we would always have to buy groceries an mom what do you expect in dad" I asked. "......I just wanna be appreciated by the little thing I do for you......when your brother couldn't make it for you birthday I was their holding you down" my mom said.

I walked away very slowly and went to my room cause they was talking and not yelling. I went upstairs and went to my room and laid down cause I was very tired.

Next day

It's 1:30 in the afternoon and I didn't feel like going to school. Then Taylor Called me. "Hey Mulan I have something to tell you" she crying. "What's wrong" I asked. "Jared was only using you to get back together with Sky and now their a thing" she said crying. "Oh it's okay" I said. "I just feel like a fucked up friend for not telling you" she said. "Taylor it's okay cause you told me so I'm not mad at you" I said. "Well thank god cause your the only person who accepted for who I am" she said. "We're all special in different ways" I said. "How about tomorrow after school we go do something" she asked. "I'm down" I said. "Okay this is finna be fun" she said. "You bet" I said.

We got off the phone and I flopped on my bed. An actual tear came out my eyes. Now that's a first. I don't cry that much at all so it's shocked to see that I still have tears. My mom and dad are back on go terms so that makes me happy. But I got up cause I could tell Jared didn't want me cause who just says it like that. Who even falls in love in one day. But tomorrow is a new day so we're gonna see what happens.

Next day

It's the next day and it's Friday. I got up and started to look for outfits. I wanted to wear something that's cute but also I look mean in.

 I wanted to wear something that's cute but also I look mean in

I grabbed all the stuff I needed and got in my car. I drove to Taylor's house and picked her up. "Omg you look cute" she said. "Stop" I said. "Jared gon be mad that he played you" she said. I laughed at it. We pulled up to the school and walked in. I saw Jared with that girl SkY and walked to my locker. Then all of a sudden this Jared grabbed my arm. "Awe look who it is the girl who thought she had a boyfriend" he said. "Awe you moved on why are you worried about me...do you still have feelings...or is it the fact that you just wanna squeeze my ass again" I said. He was hush mode.

"Hmm nothing to say huh well have a nice relationship...oh and one more thing don't think caught feelings for you I don't catch feelings" I said. I walked away and went to my class. I had gym and sat on the bleachers. They was playing some kind of game and it's didnt look interesting. Then this boy came up to me. "Oh great are you a friend of Jared's" I said. "No Jared actually to my girlfriend away from me" he said. "Ah yes Sky" I said. "Yea her and Jared does that with every girl I just wish I saw you before he did" he said.

To be continued