Chapter one

-Chapter one-

«The start of it all»

"We might have the same history"

"yet, we have each of our own stories"

"But... Why are we so.... connected??"

Polandball had woken up, he didn't seem to recognize the place. But it was clear he was in a local park. He was quite puzzled, all he could recall was that he was cleaning Ukball's room but then out of nowhere a portal sucked him. He looked around and shocked he hasn't in his timeline anymore

"oh kurwa.... Where am I?"

Meanwhile, Feliciano (North Italy) is training with Ludwig (Germany)
"ITALY!!! STOP SLACKING OFF!!!" Ludwig shouted at the Italian.

"WAAAHHH!!!! HOW MANY MORE GERMANY!!!!!" Feliciano yelled back.

"2 MORE LAPS!!!" Ludwig yelled back.

"WAAH!!!! I WANNA GO BACK HOME AND EAT PASTA AND HAVE SIESTA VE!!!!" Feliciano yelled back and accidentally step on Polandball

"watch out you going kurwa!" The polish ball yelled at the Italian

"v-ve?! A-a talking ball?!" Feliciano shocked he picked the ball then Ludwig called him

"let's go you kurwa!!" The polish ball yelled

"Poland is that you?? What happened to you?" The Italian asked

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" The polish ball yelled at him more

"ITALY!!!!" Ludwig yelled at the Italian.
"VE!?" The Italian yelled and went back to running away from the German while ignoring the yelling protest from the Polish like a ball.

A few hours of running and hiding from the German.

Ludwig finally caught Feliciano, he saw the Polish like a ball when he caught the Italian.

"Ve!! Please don't hit me waaahhh!!!!" Feliciano yelled at Ludwig still holding the Polish like a ball.

Ludwig just sighs. "Whose that ball in your arms.?" Ludwig asked Feliciano.
"Oh this, I actually don't know hehe." Feliciano laughed nervously.

"Kurwa!!! My name is Polandball and I don't know where I am!!! I was just cleaning ukball's room and a portal then came out of nowhere and suck me in. Now, who are you two was!!" The Polish like ball yelled at them now identified as Polandball. Both Ludwig and Feliciano were shocked that the ball talk. Sooo they introduced themselves to him.

"Ve~ my name is Feliciano Vargas or Italy Veneziano" Feliciano introduced himself to Polandball.

"Ich bin Ludwig Beilschmidt or Germany" Ludwig introduced himself to Polandball.

Polandball nodded at their introduction.

"Nice to meet you two." Polandball said to them, "now does any of you know where I could get some food cause I am hungry as kurwa." He added.

"Si! I could make us Pasta!!! Its almost dinner time you know." Feliciano said.

"Well, he is right." Ludwig agrees.

The of them then started to walk towards Feliciano's house to eat dinner.

Time skip causes your author is very lazy at dinner time.

The three of them now with another Italian which was Feliciano's older twin brother Lovino Vargas or Italy Romano. It was a shock for Romano that there was a talking Polish like ball suddenly came out of nowhere, it took a lot of time in convincing Lovino on making Polandball stay but in the end, he just let him stay so that the argument would take short.

As they were eating someone suddenly crashes down the roof by a drunk bald person that has the Russian flag on his face with a grey hoodie, black jeans, and white and black snickers, with a vodka bottle in his hands.

"MY ROOF!!!!!! VE!!!!!" Feliciano yelled in shock

"YOU WILL FUCKING PAY FOR THAT YOU BASTARD!!!!!!" Lovino yelled.

"KURWA!!!" Polandball yelled in shock.

"MEIN GOTT!!!!" Ludwig yells in shock too.

"Yo," the drunk person with the Russian flag in his face said drunkenly and passed out.

Meanwhile with the magic trio

"BLOODY HELL HOW DO I CLOSE THE PORTALS!!!" A British man with very unusual bushy eyebrows yelled in a panicked tone.

"YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT IS PANICKING ABOUT IT YOU KNOW!!!!" A Romanian vampire yelled back at the British man.

"Will the two of you calm down, this will take us nowhere if any of us are panicking." A Norwegian man said in a monotone.

The British man with unique eyebrows and Romanian vampire then calms down after the Norwegian told them to calm down.

"Yeah you are right all we need is time calm down, thank you Lukas" the British man that has unique eyebrows said to the Norwegian now identified as Lukas.

"Yeah thank you." The Romanian vampire said to Lukas.

Lukas just sighs and nodded and look at the British man with the unique eyebrows.

"Arthur, what spell did you use to open all the portals?" Lukas asked the British man with unique eyebrows now identified as Arthur.
"Well, the spell I used has been ripping off after I did the spell and it had the reverse spell for it too. And I forgot the spell." Arthur said to Lukas.

"WHAT!!! YOU HAD ONE JOB ARTHUR ONE JOB!!!!!!" The Romanian vampire said to Arthur.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT VLADIMIR!!!" Arthur at the Romanian vampire now identified as Vladimir.

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP!!! WE WILL NOT SOLVE THIS PROBLEM IF WE KEEP FIGHTING!!!!" Lukas yelled at them.

"Ok, Lukas" Arthur and Vladimir said at the same time.

The three of them then went back on looking for other spells to use to close the portals.

Yo, yes yes yes yes I know that I haven't updated the 'our dear sister' well I am lazy and expect for a slow update.