Chapter XI

How did this happened?
You're sitting beside Dio, who looks very, VERY annoyed.

So,to put it simple:
You heard Giorno and his friends talked about using an arrow on you,when the Joestars busted in and tried to 'save' you. Which resulted quite a bizarre things happened in the restaurant. And while that happened,Dio tried to kidnapped you. Quote on 'Tried',cause Giorno caught him immediately. And now you're stuck in a room with Dio,waiting for Giorno to come back and decide how Dio will be punished.

Why in the same room with Dio? Welp,Dio requested. And he PROMISED not to kill you.

"Look, if you're annoyed I can just leave-" As you're about to finish, Dio's red eyes flared into your soul which makes you shut up.
"Staying in the same room with a bitch like you and not killing you is annoying me.But I promised,so whatever."
You were pissed,yes. But it felt like if you even dare to open your mouth, you'll get instant death. So you remained silent while trying to wait for anyone to come and save you.

As the air remained stoned cold silent, the devil himself spoke.
"The Joestars seem to be very,very fond of you, woman."
"And?"
"What if..."
A smirk plastered on his face before you see his ruby red eyes shined. Just when you're about to react, you're being held down on his bed,while Dio being on top of you.

"I did something to you right now? It's not like my stupid little brother is gonna come back instantly."
You tried to resist but that man is huge,and muscular. Still, you tried until you felt him holding your hands tighter.
"Stop squirming,you little bitch! Do you wanna die?"
Scared,you acted without thinking and then...
You kicked his lower parts.
He was caught off guard,and in pain too. So you took your chance tried to escape. You gotta say,sometimes being small isn't that half bad as you slipped through his arm and ran towards the door.

Then,he's right in front of you.

"Do you really think you could escape,you bitch?"

You shut your eyes hard, afraid what's about to happen next. Then you waited,and waited....

Nothing....happened?

"(Y/N)! ARE YOU OK?!"
You opened your eyes and there's Giorno,eyes full of concern. You got up and saw that Dio got knocked back to a corner. As he's rubbing his head in pain,you swear that you heard him mumbled something.

"We shouldn't have agreed to this,(Y/n). Again,I'm deeply sorry for all of this to happen."
After Giorno apologized,he escorted you outside and there stood Jolyne and Josuke.

"It's ok,Giorno. It's not your fault,don't put yourself to blame." You said while smiling,showing a bit sympathy for him.
"Yo,dude. Don't blame yourself just because you have a dumb brother." Jolyne spoke while lightly knocked Giorno's head,while Josuke agreed.

"And if you're wondering why it's just us,well..." Josuke then ask you to come closer as he whispers into your ears.
"They're not really fond of Giorno,well,not Jonathan,he has....other reasons."
You nodded,thanking him before turning to Giorno.

You notice he still looks a bit upset,so you thought of something to make him feel better.
You patted his head,which caught him a bit off guard. Jolyne smiled while Josuke glared at Giorno for a moment before he sighed.

"Signore? What's that for?" Giorno asked,his face flushed a tint bit of red.
"Well,I don't want you to blame yourself for what happened,so cheer up,ok?"
After that,you left with Jolyne and Josuke. Giorno stood there watching you guys leave,then proceeded to go back inside his house.

As you're walking along with Jolyne and Josuke,you notice Josuke looking a little bit gloomy. Since you're walking in between them,you like at Josuke's cheeks to grab his attention.
"Y-yes?" Josuke said,looking a bit better but still has that bitter look on his face.

"Are you alright,Josu? You seems a bit off?"
Just as Josuke's about to tell you he's fine,Jolyne interrupted.
"Liwwle Baby Josuke is Jeawous of you giwing headpats to Giogio~And (Y/n) I wan sum headpats too~"
She said while side hugged you,pouting a bit.
You blushed and looked at Josuke,and he too looks embarrassed.

"You guys could've asked! Come here!" You laughed a bit before giving Jolyne and Josuke both a headpats. While you're giving Josuke headpats,you swore that he mumbled 'thank you' under his breathe.

"I'm glad I can hug (Y/n) whenever I want cause I'm a girl,you guys on the other hand can't,HAHA!" Jolyne said to Josuke,which makes his face erupts in red and proceeded to bicker with Jolyne till you guys are back home. And boy oh boy,it's tiring but it's funny to look at them bickering.