Second Day At School

Lizzy invited me to go to her room to have a midnight snack at 10:30 at the evening. She invited Jayla too!

When I go to my room to dress up I see a girl who is new in this school! She ask me where's the room 572. I said her use a elevator and go to fourth floor and in front of you you will see a room number 572.

She left me and hurriedly go to her room. Before she go she say thanks. She's so kind. I go to Lizzy's room at the third floor. I'm so exited with the midnight snack I bring my pillow and a bag of curls. I use only stairs because I'm afraid if I'm the only one who will ride the elevator. I go hurriedly and check my watch its now 10:20 at the evening! I think I'm late! When I get to the third floor I saw Lizzy was outside of the room jumping.

Lucy: Lizzy why are you jumping happily?

Lizzy: because I met a boy who wants to have a relationship with me!*smiles*

Lucy: Who's that boy?

Lizzy: its Rusty! *shouting*

Rusty: *going out in his room* who called me? hi babe!

Lizzy: oh! Dear Rusty Come on me! *kissing*

Lucy: Ewww.... Lizzy can you stop?

Lizzy: oh! Sorry Lucy

Rusty:*going towards Lizzy and taking off Lizzy's dress*

Lizzy: oh! Rusty can you stop doing that! Don't take off my dress!

Rusty:*kissing Lizzy's shoulder* oh! Sorry honey!

Jayla: Lizzy can we start... Oh! What are you doing here? Eww... Who's that ? *confused*

Lizzy: Rusty *didn't mind Rusty kissing her shoulder* hey Rusty can you stop that now!

Rusty: Sorry honey!

Except Rusty and Lizzy: honey!?

Jayla: let's start now! *getting inside with Lucy and Lizzy*

Rusty: wait guys were are you going?

Three girls:*didn't mind Rusty and close the door and lock*

Rusty: oh no! What I have done?*getting inside in his room*

Next morning.....

Good morning Lizzy I said. Good morning too Lucy Lizzy said. We get ready to school and when we are finish we go to the cafeteria and ate and go to school. I meet again the girl last night. She is walking towards our room. I didn't realized the girl who I meet last night is my new classmate! I didn't know that! Huh?

I started to walk to the stairs but I accidentally step on a feet. The girl who I'd step look back and we two shock she is the girl last night! She walk hurriedly and left me. I go to catch her but she's too fast I get tired until I reach my room she get inside too.

When I go inside our teacher was not there so I just sit in my chair. I wait until our teacher came. When our teacher get inside she tell a good news! I really want to hear it!

We have a new student! Our techear said happily. And then a girl with a blue high heels shoes and a blue small cute dress. "Again!" I shout "oh so sorry" "I already know her I meet her last night" I tell our teacher as she sat beside Jayla. She leave her bag beside Jayla and introduce her self in front us. I'm Zharmella Arriannette Louize Walterson. You can call me Arianne, Louise or Zharmella. Whatever. She said shyly. I didn't heard that name before? I whisper to Lizzy as she pass it to Jayla.

At the biology class Madeline DUNK my paper at the sink! I wish I had a pail of paint to mess her bag. Then I saw a can named blue mix with pink paint. I was so lucky! My wish came true! I slowly get the paint and slowly put it in Madeline's bag. I wash my hands and face and continue to my work. When Madeline grab her bag she smelled something inside her bag she shocked as she saw paint into her bag she slowly close it and she began to cry.