𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾: 𝚃-𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝

{ Killer's POV}
I woke up with a yawn, I stretched a bit feeling my spine give a satisfying pop. I rubbed my nose bridge as I remembered last nights events. Things weren't going to be the same for now on, and how was I suppose to tell Nightmare? He usually doesn't allow us to go out and see people. But maybe he had a change of heart? Who knows.

I jumped out of bed and yawned again. Today was break day, or so called Saturday. The day when we could do whatever we want and had no battles with the star sanses, the day everyone loved. The only problem was we weren't suppose to leave the mansion, but Error and Cross did it anyways. Everyone knew where Error would go even though he won't admit it, he always went to see his precious inky. Imagine falling for someone with no soul, heh.

I went to my closet and opened the old creaking wood door I looked inside at my usual attire, I wasn't in the mood to wear something I wear everyday. So I grabbed a large plain black t-shirt and slipped it over my exposed ribs. I didn't even realize it went down to my knees, but then again I didn't really care. I just wanted to be comfy. I grabbed my usual white shorts with a black line and slipped those on as well, you couldn't really see them due to the t-shirt being so big, it kinda looked like I had no shorts on. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and headed to my door ready for whatever was ahead of me.

{Dust's POV}
After last night tons of thoughts swirled around in my head, The only good thing that happened after that night was that Horror said he was sorry- at least I didn't lose my best friend.

I sighed as I walked to the kitchen, wearing what I normally wear. I looked over to the living room to see Horror watching some horror movie. I turned back my attention to the fridge and opened it right up, feeling the cold air brush my face as I looked inside. I scanned the area and grabbed a little yogurt container. I pulled it out and shut the fridge feeling the cold air leave. I grabbed a spoon sitting on the counter and headed to the living room to watch the movie with Horror.
"Morning guys-"
I turned my head to see an adorable sight. God Killer wasn't making this easy for me. As he walked down the stairs On his phone not paying attention to me I felt my cheeks heat up.  I realize right away that the shirt was mine, it only made him cuter. Horror had a goofy grin on his face as he nudge me to stop staring before Killer noticed.
"M-Morning Kills"
I mentally kicked myself for stuttering. He plopped down on the couch in between Horror and I, he looked up at me with his adorable pitch black eyes.
"Uh you okay? Your heating up."
He placed his hand on my forehead and leaned in closer, I could of die right then and there. I couldn't help myself so I grabbed his waist and placed him on my lap. He looked a little shocked but was kinda of use to it by now.
"Dust let me go-"
"Nah"
I grinned softly as he continued to look at his phone playing a game of some sorts. "Hey Kills do you wanna go to a cafe today?" Killer looked over, his sockets full of excitement. He loved cafes, the aesthetic the vibe to it, so of course he said yes.
"Is that even a question. Course I want to go!" He tried to wiggle out of my grasp so he could go put his shoes on, I sighed in defeat as I let go of him and sunk into the cushion behind me. He zoomed out of my grasp and ran to the front door, where his shoes were
"Dust how about you come too"
I shook my skull lightly.
"Nah I'd rather not."
Killer finished putting his shoes on and grumbled something
"You should come bastard."
I chuckled faintly, I guess I was going.
"Okay fine, I'll go."
I already had my shoes on along with Horror.
"Kills are you going out like that?"
He looked down and remember what he was wearing, he just shrugged and nodded his head. I smiled softly, I got to enjoy him like that for the rest of the day- And I sound like a pervert. "Hey kills you wanna piggyback ride?" I smirked, he hated it when I treated him like a child. He just groaned and opened a portal, motioning us to go in. Horror walked in stretching his spine. I looked down at the small skeleton, granted he was only a few inches shorter it was still fun to call him smol
"So where did you get that shirt."
"You duh. Just get in the portal dumbfuck." He grumbled as he went behind me, pushing my spine trying to get me in, I didn't budge though it was rather cute he tried.
"Why did you have my shirt."
"Uh- I don't know"
I grinned
"I won't go in unless you tell me~"
I said in a playful voice. I could practically hear his eye roll
"Well it was raining and my clothes were wet, all my other clothes were dirty so I snuck it and stole a shirt, there happy?"
"Yep."
I chuckled slightly and went into the portal, Killer shortly following.

{ Sorry it's short, don't worry the next chapter will be better-}

-SunnyRaiin