His start

POV: third person 

"Another boring day in New york."

BOOOMMM!!!!!

"Attention everyone this is Captain Stacy there has been a explosion at downtime avenue everyone please evacuate the perimeter!" Shouted the police captain

"Oops Guess I spoke too soon." He stated nervously

It was Christmas in New york 27 december. And someone in a black and red Spider-Man costume  (only he didn't have his mask on) looked through New York city where the explosion came from. The roads covered in snow. The buildings with various lights flickering across New york city. The cold winds blowing through the city. All of this made the young Spider-Man very nervous, but hè wouldn't quite because hè had a job to do and his name is Miles Morales.

"Okay let's do this!" Miles said in a very fierce and quick tone as he put his mask on and swang through the city

Warehouse Harlem

"Men status report!" The police captain Said in a very quick tone "Officer jake here a number of hoodlums have broking into the building they look like a bike gang but Some of them have pale white skin and look like zombies. Tombstone's crew blast it!!!" The police captain stated "Officer steven report damn it!! Steven here we're outnumbered by tombstone's goons we're trying to hold the line, but to be honest we ain't gonna last for much longer wait what was that AAHHHH!!!!

Steven!! Steven pick up dammit what's going on!? The captain said before smashing his hand on a car "Need Some help officers?" Miles stated suddenly appearing in front of the officer

Spider-Man? Thank God you're here wait a sec you're not Spider-Man where is he?

"He's busy with something else so he's out of town currently." Miles said grinning not that anyone could see him "Busy seriously?" The police captain said flabbergasted. "Hey the Guy works 24/7 for years he has lot on his plate."

"That's fair I suppose I hate to imagine what could be so important that he left the city in this crisis."

"Don't worry he's sent me here to keep the city save until hè gets back." Miles stated with confidence while striking a pose.

"We'll good to know hè sent someone to help us. God knows we need it right now."

"What's the issue captain?" Miles asked curiously

"It's tombstone hè and his gang have taken over this building. My officers tried to stop him, but we're meeting heavy resistance."

"Don't worry Officer I have got this covered."

"Don't get cocky, here take this earpeace we can communicate over long distances that way."

"Thanks officer hey we should get together sometime." Miles said pretty awkwardly which confused the police officer. It was a clear hè was very new at this.

"Right... sure well let's save it until after this is done now get down there!" The police captain stated very commanding

"Aye captain" Miles said while saluting him. Afterwards miles swang up at the building, but hè accidently hit a wall hè recovered quickly though and entered the building through a ventilation vent.

"Ah these Vents are so tight how does peter do this?" Miles asked annoyed at his current situation. Hè quickly looked down as hè looked below him and saw some of tombstone's thugs and a couple of captured cops

"So do any of you know what tombstone wants with this place?" One of the thugs stated looking bored.

"Don't know don't care the boss knows what he's doing."