Read

═══════•°• ⚠ •°•═══════

Disclaimer
The work is entirely fictional. The characters are in no way affiliated and should not be associated with the portrayers. Any resemblance to names, events, people, and institutions is purely coincidental and those too, are used in a fictitious manner. The opinions of the characters should not be reflected in the author's.

Plagiarism
All content provided is original and created by me unless otherwise stated. Plagiarism is a serious offense and is not tolerated. If you believe any part of my work has been plagiarized or improperly referenced, please notify me immediately for investigation and resolution.

Mature Content Warning
This book contains material that is intended for mature audiences only. It includes explicit language, graphic depictions of violence, and adult themes such as sexual content, substance abuse, and psychological trauma. The content may be disturbing or triggering for some readers. The story explores complex and sensitive topics, and may not be appropriate for readers under the age of 18 or for those who are uncomfortable with such themes. Reader discretion is strongly advised.

Content Trigger Warning
Some writings may contain sensitive material, including but not limited to topics related to violence, mental health, discrimination, or other potentially triggering subjects. Reader discretion is advised.

Copyright ©
shamverie
All rights reserved 2020