- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚝 𝙸𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙰𝚝 𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎

Mark's POV

I was standing by the counter, watching the GOT6's Vlive from afar. I noticed how Jinyoung's personality is similar to Junior's.

Speaking of Junior, i might have forgotten how he looks like, or how he sounds like. For the past years, the face of i always loved just fades. everytime our memories would come back, junior's face would be a blur, his voice kept changing. I don't know which one is real anymore.

i look down on my wrist, the bracelet from junior had gave me a week ago. i missed him. i can't forgive him yet, but my feelings for him will still remain.

"Bye!!"

i look up and see them waving at their camera a goodbye. then it ended, they groaned in relief, feeling a little tired from laughed, talking and playing rock paper scissors. The staff members were packing while the got6 were just sitting, talking. 

I was left alone. Sana and Nayeon went home already. Nayeon's mother, the owner of the cafe, told me i could go back home once i finish cleaning up.

i then got a text from taehyung, asking me where i am.

𝗧𝗔𝗘
Yah! where are you?

are you still at the cafe?

didn't your shift finished an hour ago?

𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗞
yeah, I'm still at the cafe

got6 came and booked the cafe to have their vlive. nayeon and sana told me to be their waiter

I'm also coming home late

I'm having a date?

𝗧𝗔𝗘
a date?!

mark's finally getting laid!

whoop whoop

𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗞
shut up!

Jinyoung's taking me out tonight

𝗧𝗔𝗘
BiTch

You should stay over at his tonight

𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗞
TAE!

I'm not even dating him yet and you're already thinking this way?

control!

is this what you think when you're with yoongi hyung?!

𝗧𝗔𝗘
pishh, sure you can say that

anyway

have fun with your date!

NO ONE'S POV

mark was about to tell something to him but he heard his name being called. he looked up and see them cleaning up and Jinyoung calling his name.

“oh, you guys no need to clean this up.” Mark said, jogging towards them. “you guys should rest. I'll clean it up.”

Bambam shakes his head, “it's fine mark. it's at least we can do. Since you're close to our dear member, Jinyoung, it means you're our family as well.” Bambam said.

“too early for the meaningful speech.” Yugyeom shakes his head. Mark giggled as he took the trash from the table onto a tray. The got6 members just laughed at the thai boy.

Jinyoung noticed Mark cleaning the table and thought he could help. “mind if i help?” he asked the younger. mark smiled and nodded, “sure.” he shortly answered before heading behind the counter.

Jinyoung followed him behind. “where should i put the tray?”

before mark could answer, he heard the owner of the cafe spoke. “ah, just out them by the counter.”

“oh, good evening Mrs. Im.” Mark bowed and wiped off his wet hands with a towel.

“you too Mark. Did Nayeon left?” Mark nodded, “She and Sana has homework to do.”

“i see.” Mrs. Im then bid goodbye to mark, the staff members and of course, Jaebum, her son.

_

“how long will this bet go?” Jackson asked His eyes staring at Mark and Jinyoung playing around as they wash up the dishes.

“how many have we bet on those two again?” jaebum questioned. “i think a lot.” Youngjae laughed.

“i feel like my head is about to pop.” Yugyeom sigh. “wasn't one of them that?” Bambam pointed at Jinyoung and Mark, Mark had his hand hover above Jinyoung's. Mark is teaching him how to wash properly.

“mark being dominant?” Bambam hummed and Jackson's question. “not that type of dominant!” He hits BamBam's head, “i meant when they're in bed!”

“aren’t you too shameless?!” Bambam shouts.

“control your Boyfriend!” jackson yelled at the maknae. Yugyeom just snorts, “you’re the one who started this,”

“Typical Boys,”

___

( hihi! I'm back! well- the next chapter, itz_XxKh_DiyanaxX is taking over this story but no need to worry, I'll be still the owner of this account it's just that, I'm out of ideas and she is an inspiring person.

Gotta go!

btw, watch ‘Backstreet Rookies’ , ‘It's okay to not be okay’ and ‘XX’

Byee )